No announcement yet.

QPR 1 Derby 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinks we need give this system six or seven games looked so much better and comfortable

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Pinks we need give this system six or seven games looked so much better and comfortable
      Yeah i agree westy, we`ve got everything in that line up minus conor, we was superb mate, we had flair speed aerial power, just missing the goals but believe with that team/system itll come & sylla to come back
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• soo many positives in that performance and character after that game vs forest.
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• amazing what playing people on their right positions can do!

Would absolutely keep the same formation that we finished with.

Smithies

Furlong
          Onouha
          Robinson
          Bidwell

Scowen
          Luongo

Smyth
          Eze
          Freeman

Smith

Comment

• Pinkie, in all honesty, surely tonight has proved just how stupid Holloway has been and how much better this season could have been?

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              Pinkie, in all honesty, surely tonight has proved just how stupid Holloway has been and how much better this season could have been?
              Been saying that for a while after he's changed it up 2nd half. But he just goes back to how it was before.

Comment

• That could be an important point for us come the end of the season,my opinion has changed,I had said 50 plus points would be needed to stay up,I said 2 weeks ago 48 points would probably do,I now think 2 wins will probably do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  That could be an important point for us come the end of the season,my opinion has changed,I had said 50 plus points would be needed to stay up,I said 2 weeks ago 48 points would probably do,I now think 2 wins will probably do it
                  Honestly can’t see bottom 3 getting more than 44 points unless they hit championship form. So 2 wins will easily do it and we will get that comfortably but doesn’t excuse the poor season we have had. First win should come Saturday and then it will be picking up that win somewhere after Villa and Fulham but as pressure decreases we may even get a shock win somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    That could be an important point for us come the end of the season,my opinion has changed,I had said 50 plus points would be needed to stay up,I said 2 weeks ago 48 points would probably do,I now think 2 wins will probably do it
                    2 draws!

Comment

• That point could be the miracle point that keeps us up.
                      Another last day of the season cliff hanger against leeds.
                      Will we pull out of the bottom three on the last day, pray for us, please all pray.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                        QPR+ the reception was spotty all match but not sure if that was on their end or mine
                        If it's spotty on your end you should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Comment

• Watching Smyth is worth the entrance fee alone. Speed, grit, low centre of gravity and skill.

Also a nod to Eze for similar attributes.

Nice to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            That point could be the miracle point that keeps us up.
                            Another last day of the season cliff hanger against leeds.
                            Will we pull out of the bottom three on the last day, pray for us, please all pray.
                            Sunderland next is the mother of all games. Armageddon, the Apocalypse and Jocky Wilson bouncing off the wire for a world championship, all rolled into one. Our season boils down to this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Sunderland next is the mother of all games. Armageddon, the Apocalypse and Jocky Wilson bouncing off the wire for a world championship, all rolled into one. Our season boils down to this game.
                              Nine pointer.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                It's all that and more, I can't wait!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X