X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final stats

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Good point and even better to see Derby messing up again !

Comment

• Just saw our goal a few more times on different camera angles, looks great from each one, Luongo did well to lose his mark who seemed to get tangled with Bidwell and went down, perhaps trying to draw the foul that the ref was giving all night until then!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          final stats

20 shots, 3 on target
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

• Should have won this one, but I take the point. Robinson was the mom for me, with Smyth not far behind. Eze looks class with the ball and should be starting instead of CW. It wasn't Smith's day. He worked hard, as always. Good goal by Luongo. U R's.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              What were you streaming on. Website or QPR+
              QPR+ the reception was spotty all match but not sure if that was on their end or mine

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                This game has Woz written all over it out wide
                my mate phoned at h/t and said exactly that. Got no confidence in our manager to put out the right team
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                  QPR+ the reception was spotty all match but not sure if that was on their end or mine
                  Mine was very choppy for just the start, then it briefly kicked off and came back on much better!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by cheeseburgers View Post
                    You in the UK?

Comment

• Happy with that, significant improvement on previous efforts. Worked hard all over the pitch. Still areas we can improve but if they play like that mosts weeks there won’t be many complaints

More then worth a point

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Happy with that, significant improvement on previous efforts. Worked hard all over the pitch. Still areas we can improve but if they play like that mosts weeks there won’t be many complaints

More then worth a point
                        It was a fun match to watch and even if we didn't equalise I saw lots of positives, it must have been great to be there!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Be interesting to see what Ollie does from now on. Will he revert back to type for the Sunderland game as he has done every game once he has changed it up. See he is still capable of odd decisions taking Smith off and putting Lynch in his place. Whether it's jutified or not you very rarely see any manager doing that.

Comment

• Derby should consider themselves very lucky to get a point. Certainly didn’t deserve one.

We were the better side from start to finish. Limited them to two realistic chances. Could easily have had three or four ourselves if we’d taken our chances.

Comment

• We did really well, just wish we took more shots from outside the box. This can result in a Goalkeeper error and provide other opportunities.

Happy with a point as I sure didn't expect one before the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                Be interesting to see what Ollie does from now on. Will he revert back to type for the Sunderland game as he has done every game once he has changed it up. See he is still capable of odd decisions taking Smith off and putting Lynch in his place. Whether it's jutified or not you very rarely see any manager doing that.
                                Reckon if we keep the same team but eze instead of washington playing the same way i reckon we`d take sunderland to pieces
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X