• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without name calling etc bluehoop would you change the manager

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Without name calling etc bluehoop would you change the manager
      I remain adamant that we are not getting relegated so cannot see the point in changing anything now. In the summer yeah, I'd like to see a proper search and a proper outcome, someone young and ambitious with some fresh ideas. But reality is no matter who is in charge, we have a few long hard years ahead of us.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Fair response and probably the sensible approach but he needs to go end of season

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Fair response and probably the sensible approach but he needs to go end of season
          I like to try and keep my blood pressure in check. If I ranted at every poor performance I watch I'd have been dead of many heart attacks by now.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            I remain adamant that we are not getting relegated so cannot see the point in changing anything now. In the summer yeah, I'd like to see a proper search and a proper outcome, someone young and ambitious with some fresh ideas. But reality is no matter who is in charge, we have a few long hard years ahead of us.
            So, in short, your not overly bothered.?

Fourth generation fan.... Fair play mate.
            I'm only a second generation.
            You carry on supporting that shyte mate, I salute you for it.
            I, and a few others on here, will continue to shout for change and improvement.
            Let's hope the halfwit is sacked tonight and a good manager is installed so then we can all sing from the same sheet, and fill up the stadium again.

#Halfwitknobheadout
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Hi chaps
              Millwall here have been following the escapades of your so called manager for some time, everything that has happened to you happened to us, tactics blame culture, tried turning on the fans but backfired on him, he will not walk from the job but will gladly get paid off those of you who think there is a manager in there will need to think again he has no clue on modern day football, but seems to think he is a tactical genius.

I dont think your board can afford to get rid of him as they would have done so by now so in all honesty i think you are stuck with him till contract expires.

you wont go down but you will suffer more of this next season if he is still with you and then i would be concerned if i was you with relegation.

Comment

• Originally posted by royallion View Post
                Hi chaps
                Millwall here have been following the escapades of your so called manager for some time, everything that has happened to you happened to us, tactics blame culture, tried turning on the fans but backfired on him, he will not walk from the job but will gladly get paid off those of you who think there is a manager in there will need to think again he has no clue on modern day football, but seems to think he is a tactical genius.

I dont think your board can afford to get rid of him as they would have done so by now so in all honesty i think you are stuck with him till contract expires.

you wont go down but you will suffer more of this next season if he is still with you and then i would be concerned if i was you with relegation.
                Good post Lion, he really messed up at yours and that's why I thought it was a strange decision for us to bring him back here.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by royallion View Post
                  Hi chaps

Excellent post and can not agree more

Will allow Pinkie to present the defence of the k ant to you he does think their is a manager in ollie

Comment

Agree mate. If we change now cos of a bad defeat it will end up in another panic appointment.
                    Might as well let him see out the season.

Comment

• thanks mate i see your all tired of his post match rubbish as well, just remember that once he has gone you dont want him near your club as consultant anything cut the cord and let him go back to the oblivion that is bristol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Agree mate. If we change now cos of a bad defeat it will end up in another panic appointment.
                        Might as well let him see out the season.
                        Have to agree. But if Ollie is in charge next season we'll go down.

Comment

Fully agree blue, also about the blood pressure.
                          Followed the Rangers rollercoaster for far too many decades to implode. No point in making a rush decision; we been there tried that, didn't work.
                          I do feel sorry for those that get overly upset every week, I truly do. It can be no good for their health.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Cannot disagree with the Millwall post and same happening in front of our eyes game by game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Fully agree blue, also about the blood pressure.
                              Followed the Rangers rollercoaster for far too many decades to implode. No point in making a rush decision; we been there tried that, didn't work.
                              I do feel sorry for those that get overly upset every week, I truly do. It can be no good for their health.
                              Yep no need to rush at all. As the stadium get emptier by the week, why not just play our remaining games behind closed doors.

After all, the club don't need the money.

Then, in the summer, we can do a Europe wide search for a new manager and have him installed in August 1st. We don't need a manager to assess our squad and take pre season.

#sorrykev
                              #onlyonekingofsarcasam
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• When is his contract up?

Comment

Working...
                                X