Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Bloody stupid mate.

He should have just left Bidwell on the bench and played a 4-5-1. He's always got to try to be clever.
    And one thing he isn't is clever.

Comment

• I thought we started well, first 10 and then they dominated, but 2nd half I thought we played well and were the more adventurous team and unlucky not to get anything from the game, Smith made a big difference, and Robinson was excellent. Washington has becoming like Andy Cole was needed 10 chances to score once only thing is Cole played for teams who created tons of chances and we don't. he had 2 clear 1 on 1s and is very wasteful, still think Holloways team selection is poor.

Comment

• What is clear is Washington is not a good finisher when given time, the chances he misses when he has time to think are pretty embarrassing so he’s not clinical. As his goal yesterday and home to wolves show is when it’s a spontaneous opportunity he puts them away as he’s acting in the moment and don’t confuse himself thinking what should I do he just does it

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          What is clear is Washington is not a good finisher when given time, the chances he misses when he has time to think are pretty embarrassing so he’s not clinical. As his goal yesterday and home to wolves show is when it’s a spontaneous opportunity he puts them away as he’s acting in the moment and don’t confuse himself thinking what should I do he just does it
          Thought that for a long time Westy !

Comment

What is clear is Washington is not a good finisher when given time, the chances he misses when he has time to think are pretty embarrassing so he’s not clinical. As his goal yesterday and home to wolves show is when it’s a spontaneous opportunity he puts them away as he’s acting in the moment and don’t confuse himself thinking what should I do he just does it
            This is bang on and shows why he shouldn't be played as one up front or expected to read flick ons as he doesn't make intelligent runs. We need to get the ball in the box more often, not route one, and he needs to anticipate the ball coming to him either direct or because of a defender's error. He's never on the front foot for a tap in. If he can't do it play Oteh and give him a good run not the odd game. Oteh will cause problems with pace so straight away opponents have more to deal with than Washington offers.

Comment

Comment

• Wasn't at the game but just watched the highlights. Looked like we had some decent opportunities our strikers should have buried. Second goal looked like we got done by the sapce on the pitch and it looked like we did the same to them. If we managed to have two up top when we broke we might be more effective. Looked like EZE was getting forward. How was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  Wasn't at the game but just watched the highlights. Looked like we had some decent opportunities our strikers should have buried. Second goal looked like we got done by the sapce on the pitch and it looked like we did the same to them. If we managed to have two up top when we broke we might be more effective. Looked like EZE was getting forward. How was it?
                  Eze looked good.
                  Made a couple of errors, but so did a few others.
                  With a bit more game time he is going to be a great prospect.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Eze looked good.
                    Made a couple of errors, but so did a few others.
                    With a bit more game time he is going to be a great prospect.
                    He had a good game and was surprisingly good in the air I thought. Lovely pass for Pav as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      He had a good game and was surprisingly good in the air I thought. Lovely pass for Pav as well.
                      That was a good pass, also was pleasantly surprised to see him back track as well.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

That was a good pass, also was pleasantly surprised to see him back track as well.
                        Yes, I hope he starts Saturday. I feel he earned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Yes, I hope he starts Saturday. I feel he earned it.
                          I hope so too..knowing our luck, he will get injured during the week training
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

One good pass!, back tracking! OMG, we have a wingback!

Comment

Working...
                            X