Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    The sticks Holloway are taking from so-called fans are simply ridiculous.

We are playing away to the run away leader. Wolves are a far superior team, and most of the players at Holloway's disposal would never get a match at Wolves. Still Holloway's team matches the league leader in most departments. We have 7 shoots on target against 2 for Wolves and the possession is pretty even, even though we play away. We were unlucky not to get at least a draw.

I think Holloway is setting us up nicely. We create chances and it looks to me that Holloway makes smart changes as the match moves on.

I honestly think Holloway is doing very well with the players he has at his disposal. Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle given the fact we hardly strengthened during the summer. Holloway has lead us to lower mid table at this point in time and I think it is a good achievement. All those Holloway haters predicting relegation before the season started must be over the moon now!
    In your opinion that is..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I agree with you Bill, I was on about the scoreline, with many including myself predicting at least 3-0. And the fact that we showed fight and almost nicked a draw from 2 down in the 2nd half is nothing but a positive.
      Frustrating that we don't do that from the start.
      Yep but Holloway does not learn he just reverts back to safety
      which is frustrating for me so god knows what fans think who go
      week in week out

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        givve over you tool, they had 2 shots on our goal stats wise for the whole game, no wonder youre drivel in new threads are getting deleted lol
        But they still won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Good to see you're still creaming yourself in public over losing 2-1.
          You both need to chill its only a game

Comment

• Pinkie. Every week is the same we go behind and then resort to hoofball. Where is the coaching and getting an identity to the team. Not about today just seems to be the same every week.

Comment

• I didn't see all of the 1st half due to stream issues, what I didn't see I listened to, the way we came on and took some play to them in the 2nd was impressive but let's not forget this was somewhat risky as they had a fair few chances to kill the game off, I think it is naive to think we could attack Wolves at their ground right from the opening whistle, chances are it could be a cricket score (whatever that is) and the Ollie haters would be going berserk about how he set us up!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                givve over you tool, they had 2 shots on our goal stats wise for the whole game, no wonder youre drivel in new threads are getting deleted lol
                Yo need to chill no need for insults its only a game

Comment

Threads. A serious one was moved. As was a facetious one. It doesn't really matter, I know.........
                  I wasn't aware. If I move or delete someones post/thread I would usually let them know why.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I didn't see all of the 1st half due to stream issues, what I didn't see I listened to, the way we came on and took some play to them in the 2nd was impressive but let's not forget this was somewhat risky as they had a fair few chances to kill the game off, I think it is naive to think we could attack Wolves at their ground right from the opening whistle, chances are it could be a cricket score (whatever that is) and the Ollie haters would be going berserk about how he set us up!
                    I can tell you categorically, if, with the players we have, he plays 442 I will never criticise him.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      I wasn't aware. If I move or delete someones post/thread I would usually let them know why.
                      No worries, Fraggy

Comment

Good to see you're still creaming yourself in public over losing 2-1.
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          I didn't see all of the 1st half due to stream issues, what I didn't see I listened to, the way we came on and took some play to them in the 2nd was impressive but let's not forget this was somewhat risky as they had a fair few chances to kill the game off, I think it is naive to think we could attack Wolves at their ground right from the opening whistle, chances are it could be a cricket score (whatever that is) and the Ollie haters would be going berserk about how he set us up!
                          Better to live than not live at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Yo need to chill no need for insults its only a game
                            Bill get over yourself, he called me a pr**k earlier lol
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I can tell you categorically, if, with the players we have, he plays 442 I will never criticise him.......
                              Really, it's that simple? What about who he plays in this formation, does that matter? Fair play to you if you think that is the problem!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                                The sticks Holloway are taking from so-called fans are simply ridiculous.

We are playing away to the run away leader. Wolves are a far superior team, and most of the players at Holloway's disposal would never get a match at Wolves. Still Holloway's team matches the league leader in most departments. We have 7 shoots on target against 2 for Wolves and the possession is pretty even, even though we play away. We were unlucky not to get at least a draw.

I think Holloway is setting us up nicely. We create chances and it looks to me that Holloway makes smart changes as the match moves on.

I honestly think Holloway is doing very well with the players he has at his disposal. Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle given the fact we hardly strengthened during the summer. Holloway has lead us to lower mid table at this point in time and I think it is a good achievement. All those Holloway haters predicting relegation before the season started must be over the moon now!

rubbish.

Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle, because we have muppet as manager.

the players and squad are good enough for top 12.

sadly, the numpty and the cheerleader are not.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X