Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Oh. I didn't realise it was 4 or 5-0 in the first half, my bad.
    It could have been. It was a friendly LOL, btw. It's good we didn't get battered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
      True but better 2nd half set up to have a go but first half set up
      not to lose we were dismal again
      I agree with you Bill, I was on about the scoreline, with many including myself predicting at least 3-0. And the fact that we showed fight and almost nicked a draw from 2 down in the 2nd half is nothing but a positive.
      Frustrating that we don't do that from the start.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        It could have been. It was a friendly LOL, btw. It's good we didn't get battered.
        Sorry mate, I took the LOL the wrong way. I was talking about the scoreline.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Oh. I didn't realise it was 4 or 5-0 in the first half, my bad.
          We didnt ginge, we`ve just got a load of toy throwers on here, think someone said they had about 2 on target and we had 6 for the whole game, but i might of got that wrong
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Highlights for those in the U.K.

http://www.skysports.com/football/wolves-vs-qpr/374990

Shows how bad we were first half, but better second.

I'd put this in a new thread, but mods (a mod?) is currently deleting threads for some reason........
            What's been deleted?
            The only post I deleted, was mine after you deleted yours.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
              Actually, Greg we weren’t. Until they scored their first we were the better side. The rest of the half was theirs, but our second half performance was excellent, and surely you have to give Ollie credit for finding a formula that nearly worked against the Championships equivalent of Man City? By the way, the most promising cameo to date from Eze and a really nice goal from Connor that just might make him believe he’s a striker again.
              12 minutes. I watched the game btw. He only found that formula when we were already 2-0 down. The point I’m trying to make is we are stating with a handicap before a ball is kicked. That is what’s killing us. I’m not taking anything away from what was an excellent 2nd half showing

Comment

• The big issue with Holloway and Bircham combination is that they do not look like they coach us to play a certain way. As soon as we go behind we send for big Smith and revert to direct tactics rather than sticking to a certain style of play.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Again, and please don't count me as an Ollie fan, how is that on him when the players he chooses don't execute, there are not many striker options atm nor has there been all year, it's where we are at, we need to keep winning in our mini league and hope this FFP gets sorted and we can improve the side no matter who the gaffer is next season!
                  Square pegs round holes play the players you
                  have in their correct and comfortable positions and thereby
                  Play to your strengths.

You cant make gold out of pig ****

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    How is that on him
                    For stubbornly refusing to budge from his clearly failed formation - all season long. That is 100% on him and nobody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                      What's been deleted?
                      The only post I deleted, was mine after you deleted yours.
                      Threads. A serious one was moved. As was a facetious one. It doesn't really matter, I know.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        We didnt ginge, we`ve just got a load of toy throwers on here, think someone said they had about 2 on target and we had 6 for the whole game, but i might of got that wrong
                        I give up you obviohsly know best not wasting my time with you
                        Yosser

Comment

givve over you wonderful person, they had 2 shots on our goal stats wise for the whole game, no wonder youre drivel in new threads are getting deleted lol
                          Last edited by Fraggy; 10-02-2018, 06:52 PM. Reason: No insults please

Comment

Sorry mate, I took the LOL the wrong way. I was talking about the scoreline.
                            No worries. I'm so fuming at that abject display of mismanagement, I'm probably being an a sswipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              The big issue with Holloway and Bircham combination is that they do not look like they coach us to play a certain way. As soon as we go behind we send for big Smith and revert to direct tactics rather than sticking to a certain style of play.
                              forking hell ffs 73, what are you on about? so if he didnt resort to our plan b what do you want another couple of games before we score lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                givve over you tool, they had 2 shots on our goal stats wise for the whole game, no wonder youre drivel in new threads are getting deleted lol
                                Good to see you're still creaming yourself in public over losing 2-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X