No announcement yet.

Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Waltzing through this Rangers defence".

Comment

• Not sure why my QPR Subscription isn`t working though.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        "That's not my team. That's not my team. We didn't compete like we can".....

Yes. It. F ucking. Is. You. Plank.
        Yep. People will accept it though because we’ve turned into a right bunch of drips who put up with inept performances and horrific runs of form. Absolutely pathetic. 20 minutes and the games gone. The sad thing is it’s so depressingly predictable

Comment

• I just told technical support to forget about fixing my stream, just give me a refund, I don't want to watch this anymore!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• What were goals like?

Comment

• Why can`t we sack Olli?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Carved to pieces again and again and again.

Comment

• Alex Smithies stops Diogo Jota from getting Wolves’ third goal.

Comment

• Could today be the day this farking bell end gets his marching orders?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Could today be the day this farking bell end gets his marching orders?
                      Very doubtful, if he didn't go after the Bristol City debacle he's here for the long haul!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Could today be the day this farking bell end gets his marching orders?
                        Surely you've let go of that hope Tarbs? He's not going to go, he's ####in shiite, he'll keep us up, just... there's yer season mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Very doubtful, if he didn't go after the Bristol City debacle he's here for the long haul!
                          Has to be a limit though mate. If it's a cricket score today surely it's getting very hard to defend keeping him on.
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 10-02-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• They finish their chances; we rarely do. Bring in the young kids; we are again the slowest team on the pitch

Comment

• Comms says playing wing backs is the problem. And yet the plank does nothing. And plays wing backs every game. Refusing to refinish we were a bit more decent last week playing 441 when down to ten men. What a clown. That, in itself, is why he has to be sacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Surely you've let go of that hope Tarbs? He's not going to go, he's ####in shiite, he'll keep us up, just... there's yer season mate.
                                and dont forget to renew with the early bird, where more slop will be served.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X