X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    But so many expected nowt from this game.
    I understand the frustration, but as some have said, if we had gone out to attack at the start and let in a couple, then the criticism still would have come.
    Sure. But 4411, with Freeman playing behind Smith and Scowen and (even) Cousins sitting in front of the centre backs would have given us solidity and the chance to play it wide to the wings. As well as belt it up to Smith. We let in a couple sitting back.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Yep. But by Ollie. Because he had to take Perch off and then change it up by replacing Cousins with Smith. He has to recognise that his tactics don't worked and his 3511 sucked. Changing it, pushing Wszolek up and playing two up enabled us to gave them a game. That's why so many of us are so furious with him.
    But so many expected nowt from this game.
    I understand the frustration, but as some have said, if we had gone out to attack at the start and let in a couple, then the criticism still would have come.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Im surprised i need to explain but here you go.....

A tool is any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process. Tools that are used in particular fields or activities may have different designations such as "instrument", "utensil", "implement", "machine", "device," or "apparatus". The set of tools needed to achieve a goal is ...
    Now we're talking about Jethro Tull?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    And that exact attitude is the problem. Lambs to the slaughter? Give it a rest we’re playing wolves not Barcelona. That’s the attitude Ollie went into the game with and that’s why we got beat. 2nd half different attitude and we had the better of it even against the mighty wolves. Who knows what we’d have taken from the game if we’d had that outlook from the start. People were saying the same after we were spanked by boro a few weeks back. Oh well never mind they are a better team blah blah blah. #### that no one and I mean absolutely no one in this division is unbeatable and if we were a little bit braver going into games I think we might surprise ourselves
    But Greg you know and I know along with most that half our squad is a bag of shlt

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    A lot on here had written this game off as a loss long before kick off.
    The fact we gave them a game at all needs to be recognised.
    Yep. But by Ollie. Because he had to take Perch off and then change it up by replacing Cousins with Smith. He has to recognise that his tactics don't worked and his 3511 sucked. Changing it, pushing Wszolek up and playing two up enabled us to gave them a game. That's why so many of us are so furious with him.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Yeah. I'm delighted we lost. That's why I buy a season ticket. To see us lose. Because I enjoy losing. I've had forty years of pleasure through pain. Each Friday I pray that Ollie goes 352. Or even 3511. You and your mate are a pair of prize somethings tbh.
    To you the second word is off , yep you said it I really do believe you enjoy trying to be funny trying imitate Hitsy the difference is Hits can put a bit of wit into his words where you are just one track , and I suggest you mind your lip

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    And that exact attitude is the problem. Lambs to the slaughter? Give it a rest we’re playing wolves not Barcelona. That’s the attitude Ollie went into the game with and that’s why we got beat. 2nd half different attitude and we had the better of it even against the mighty wolves. Who knows what we’d have taken from the game if we’d had that outlook from the start. People were saying the same after we were spanked by boro a few weeks back. Oh well never mind they are a better team blah blah blah. #### that no one and I mean absolutely no one in this division is unbeatable and if we were a little bit braver going into games I think we might surprise ourselves
    A lot on here had written this game off as a loss long before kick off.
    The fact we gave them a game at all needs to be recognised.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Most of what you say is true Oslo but I really don't know why you bother it's not a coincidence it's the same old faces lying in wait for match day hoping for a lose , how anybody could expect us to get anything out of that game just defies belief , we were going there to be lambs to the slaughter just a shame for some that we didn't lay down and get rolled over

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Most of what you say is true Oslo but I really don't know why you bother it's not a coincidence it's the same old faces lying in wait for match day hoping for a lose , how anybody could expect us to get anything out of that game just defies belief , we were going there to be lambs to the slaughter just a shame for some that we didn't lay down and get rolled over
    Yeah. I'm delighted we lost. That's why I buy a season ticket. To see us lose. Because I enjoy losing. I've had forty years of pleasure through pain. Each Friday I pray that Ollie goes 352. Or even 3511. You and your mate are a pair of prize somethings tbh.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    'Prick' is certainly not on the banned list

Indeed so.
    Sometimes it's hard to believe that we all support the same team

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    One is on the banned list and one isn't,
    'Prick' is certainly not on the banned list

but in context, both are insults.
    Indeed so.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Highlights for those in the U.K.

http://www.skysports.com/football/wolves-vs-qpr/374990

Shows how bad we were first half, but better second.

I'd put this in a new thread, but mods (a mod?) is currently deleting threads for some reason........
    That was me. I thought they both fitted as part of the match day thread so redirected them there (not deleted) as I did with a few others. Moved them both back to main forum now.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    The sticks Holloway are taking from so-called fans are simply ridiculous.

We are playing away to the run away leader. Wolves are a far superior team, and most of the players at Holloway's disposal would never get a match at Wolves. Still Holloway's team matches the league leader in most departments. We have 7 shoots on target against 2 for Wolves and the possession is pretty even, even though we play away. We were unlucky not to get at least a draw.

I think Holloway is setting us up nicely. We create chances and it looks to me that Holloway makes smart changes as the match moves on.

I honestly think Holloway is doing very well with the players he has at his disposal. Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle given the fact we hardly strengthened during the summer. Holloway has lead us to lower mid table at this point in time and I think it is a good achievement. All those Holloway haters predicting relegation before the season started must be over the moon now!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Really? How so?
    Im surprised i need to explain but here you go.....

A tool is any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process. Tools that are used in particular fields or activities may have different designations such as "instrument", "utensil", "implement", "machine", "device," or "apparatus". The set of tools needed to achieve a goal is ...

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Really? How so?
    One is on the banned list and one isn't, but in context, both are insults.
    Maybe some think us losing is groundhog day, but watching these type of digs week in and week are are certainly starting to make every match day feel like groundhog day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X