• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by wow View Post
    Hi
    Wolves fan here-QPR the better team in second half and probably deserved at least a draw ,,,,,--Glad they didn't though !!
    All the best for rest of season
    Pinkie registered under another user name

Leave a comment:

• wow
    replied
    Hi
    Wolves fan here-QPR the better team in second half and probably deserved at least a draw ,,,,,--Glad they didn't though !!
    All the best for rest of season

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Steady but consistent. In hindsight two or three seasons of Ramsey steadying ship before upgrading is what doc ordered but we got greedy now we’re behind the curve

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Steady but consistent. In hindsight two or three seasons of Ramsey steadying ship before upgrading is what doc ordered but we got greedy now we’re behind the curve
    Maybe so, I don't think the fanbase has the patience for him to learn on the job though and things were quite dire at times under him! How was it at the pub?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I would say Chris Ramsey and JFH were that, how's that go?

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    We won at Wembley!

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    I think we are at an absolutely critical time in our history. We need a level headed manager to develop our squad and club. That person is not Ian Holloway.
    I would say Chris Ramsey and JFH were that, how's that go?

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Sunderland coming from 3 down to draw at Bristol shows a worrying sign of a team that is fighting under a manager who might make the difference for them.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Just in from Pub what have I missed
    We won at Wembley!

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    They are probably saying something like if we’d gone for it from the start we’d have won the game but the negative set up cost us points. They weren’t anything special and we showed them far too much respect
    basically this. He seems to be genuinely disliked by many fans and not only by the ones he made a pigs ear managing

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    I think we are at an absolutely critical time in our history. We need a level headed manager to develop our squad and club. That person is not Ian Holloway.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Just in from Pub what have I missed

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Do you think the issue is the same thing is happening game after game regardless of performance or result?

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I wouldn't say it's a decent result, a loss never is imo, regardless who we are playing or how well we play. Unlucky, maybe, but not decent. However it isn't an unmitigated disaster as some on here seem to be hinting at.
    What I meant was that today isn’t the issue. His record since he’s been here is. Yet, quite a few say he’s doing a good job. I think losing half your games is very far from doing a good job.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Losing 2-1 away to the league leaders is for me a decent result. However, I am amazed that people think that Holloway is overall doing a good job. To date, his record is nothing short of shocking. We’ve lost 50% of the games we’ve played. And as Hits said earlier, the reason people predicted a relegation battle was because Holloway’s our manager.
    And also irrespective of results do people really think that this guy is a man who can build us up to better things?!
    I wouldn't say it's a decent result, a loss never is imo, regardless who we are playing or how well we play. Unlucky, maybe, but not decent. However it isn't an unmitigated disaster as some on here seem to be hinting at.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X