No announcement yet.

Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the issue is the same thing is happening game after game regardless of performance or result?

Comment

• Just in from Pub what have I missed

Comment

• I think we are at an absolutely critical time in our history. We need a level headed manager to develop our squad and club. That person is not Ian Holloway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          They are probably saying something like if we’d gone for it from the start we’d have won the game but the negative set up cost us points. They weren’t anything special and we showed them far too much respect
          basically this. He seems to be genuinely disliked by many fans and not only by the ones he made a pigs ear managing
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Just in from Pub what have I missed
            We won at Wembley!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Sunderland coming from 3 down to draw at Bristol shows a worrying sign of a team that is fighting under a manager who might make the difference for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                I think we are at an absolutely critical time in our history. We need a level headed manager to develop our squad and club. That person is not Ian Holloway.
                I would say Chris Ramsey and JFH were that, how's that go?
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                  We won at Wembley!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I would say Chris Ramsey and JFH were that, how's that go?
                    Steady but consistent. In hindsight two or three seasons of Ramsey steadying ship before upgrading is what doc ordered but we got greedy now we’re behind the curve

Comment

Steady but consistent. In hindsight two or three seasons of Ramsey steadying ship before upgrading is what doc ordered but we got greedy now we’re behind the curve
                      Maybe so, I don't think the fanbase has the patience for him to learn on the job though and things were quite dire at times under him! How was it at the pub?
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Comment

• Hi
                          Wolves fan here-QPR the better team in second half and probably deserved at least a draw ,,,,,--Glad they didn't though !!
                          All the best for rest of season

Comment

• Originally posted by wow View Post
                            Hi
                            Wolves fan here-QPR the better team in second half and probably deserved at least a draw ,,,,,--Glad they didn't though !!
                            All the best for rest of season
                            Pinkie registered under another user name

Comment

Maybe true with hindsight mate. Would never have happened though. Things were getting very nasty towards the end of Ramsey's tenure. Blame TF to be honest, raised expectations and delivered utter sh*te!

Comment

Pinkie registered under another user name
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X