Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gator View Post
    What are they saying, with a better manager our weaker players should have got a draw at the home of the run away leaders?
    They are probably saying something like if we’d gone for it from the start we’d have won the game but the negative set up cost us points. They weren’t anything special and we showed them far too much respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Lol and if you talk like that we battered them second half! on chances we should of got something or even 3pts
      100% but we started with an awful starting 11 and formation which meant we only started playing at 2-0 down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
        100% but we started with an awful starting 11 and formation which meant we only started playing at 2-0 down.
        Awin we was doing very well until that 1st goal so disagree
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Repeat & repeat, gets abit boring all this constant knocking of our manager
          Because you are harping on how great he is.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Because you are harping on how great he is.
            And tell me where ive said exactly that? exactly so try something else shania

Comment

Awin we was doing very well until that 1st goal so disagree
              But for fear of repeating myself, after that first 5 mins we were totally dominated for 40 mins and were lucky to go in at only 2-0 down.

Comment

And tell me where ive said exactly that? exactly so try something else shania
                In your dreams
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

But for fear of repeating myself, after that first 5 mins we were totally dominated for 40 mins and were lucky to go in at only 2-0 down.
                  Are you just kind of ignoring we should of had 2 goals if we had a striker who knew how to take a shot first time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    In your dreams

Comment

Are you just kind of ignoring we should of had 2 goals if we had a striker who knew how to take a shot first time!
                      Sure, if we had someone better than Lacazette.

Comment

No I’m not but the player selected missed them and we were then battened for 40 mins.

Just as I will sing the praises of the second half, I am equally frustrated that we were set up in the first half in such a way that the second half performance wasn’t possible in the first.

Comment

Didn't watch the game so can't comment on today. But way too often we get it horribly wrong in the first half and end up playing catch up. The fact we can compete with the best in this division when we out our mind to it backs up what I've been saying all season. This is a half decent group of players if used correctly!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 10-02-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                            The sticks Holloway are taking from so-called fans are simply ridiculous.

We are playing away to the run away leader. Wolves are a far superior team, and most of the players at Holloway's disposal would never get a match at Wolves. Still Holloway's team matches the league leader in most departments. We have 7 shoots on target against 2 for Wolves and the possession is pretty even, even though we play away. We were unlucky not to get at least a draw.

I think Holloway is setting us up nicely. We create chances and it looks to me that Holloway makes smart changes as the match moves on.

I honestly think Holloway is doing very well with the players he has at his disposal. Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle given the fact we hardly strengthened during the summer. Holloway has lead us to lower mid table at this point in time and I think it is a good achievement. All those Holloway haters predicting relegation before the season started must be over the moon now!
                            Losing 2-1 away to the league leaders is for me a decent result. However, I am amazed that people think that Holloway is overall doing a good job. To date, his record is nothing short of shocking. We’ve lost 50% of the games we’ve played. And as Hits said earlier, the reason people predicted a relegation battle was because Holloway’s our manager.
                            And also irrespective of results do people really think that this guy is a man who can build us up to better things?!

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Losing 2-1 away to the league leaders is for me a decent result. However, I am amazed that people think that Holloway is overall doing a good job. To date, his record is nothing short of shocking. We’ve lost 50% of the games we’ve played. And as Hits said earlier, the reason people predicted a relegation battle was because Holloway’s our manager.
                              And also irrespective of results do people really think that this guy is a man who can build us up to better things?!
                              I wouldn't say it's a decent result, a loss never is imo, regardless who we are playing or how well we play. Unlucky, maybe, but not decent. However it isn't an unmitigated disaster as some on here seem to be hinting at.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                I wouldn't say it's a decent result, a loss never is imo, regardless who we are playing or how well we play. Unlucky, maybe, but not decent. However it isn't an unmitigated disaster as some on here seem to be hinting at.
                                What I meant was that today isn’t the issue. His record since he’s been here is. Yet, quite a few say he’s doing a good job. I think losing half your games is very far from doing a good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X