Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    Agreed but that doesn’t mean we have to hinder them further by admitting defeat before we’ve kicked off. That negative attitude radiates down through the squad
    Let's hope the squad don't read this forum or they would never leave the dressing room
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Yeah. I'm delighted we lost. That's why I buy a season ticket. To see us lose. Because I enjoy losing. I've had forty years of pleasure through pain. Each Friday I pray that Ollie goes 352. Or even 3511. You and your mate are a pair of prize somethings tbh.
      Im glad when i go im not sitting next to you 77 the wingeing on here etc lol
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
        Now we're talking about Jethro Tull?
        77 in the management field & how to play the game

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
          summed up well. i'm no fan of ollies and didn't expect anything from todays game but we took it right to them. admitedly i was delighted that we started with 4 at the back (most others were too) and went into the game with a defensive mindset but it didn't work out so ollie changed it up for the second half and we almost snatched a point against coz of it so ollie can't be faulted for todays gam3 when we actually put a good shift in
          Try telling that to a few and 77

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            But Greg you know and I know along with most that half our squad is a bag of shlt
            Thats is the point compared to say City,Barca, etc yes.

Compared to other champioship players the answer is no

Comment

Agreed but that doesn’t mean we have to hinder them further by admitting defeat before we’ve kicked off. That negative attitude radiates down through the squad
              Yeah make you right the three at the back isn't something I like , I'm fed up with telling people I don't like it even in a good side , I'm also fed up with telling people I'm open to the manager staying or going but would prefer him to see the season out , you have to agree though the scream that follows win lose or draw is just as negative

Comment

Sorry greg from i saw the first 12mins we didnt look like a team that had conceded defeat at all, we was outplaying them and should of had 2 before a mistake led to there goal & the first thing they had done.

Comment

• It is frustrating that we keep giving ourselves to much to do by not turning up before 45 mins. On the whole 2-1 isn’t a bad score after being 2-0 down in 20 mins but it just keeps happening week after week after month after month. We are not a bad side when we get the tactics right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Sorry greg from i saw the first 12mins we didnt look like a team that had conceded defeat at all, we was outplaying them and should of had 2 before a mistake led to there goal & the first thing they had done.
                    Were you there then should of could of would of.

If i had wings i could fly and crap on your head

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      summed up well. i'm no fan of ollies and didn't expect anything from todays game but we took it right to them. admitedly i was delighted that we started with 4 at the back (most others were too) and went into the game with a defensive mindset but it didn't work out so ollie changed it up for the second half and we almost snatched a point against coz of it so ollie can't be faulted for todays gam3 when we actually put a good shift in
                      Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Try telling that to a few and 77
                      We didn't start with four at the back. We started with three and five at the back. We played 3511. Folk posted that fact on here earlier. Jesus Christ. And experts say so:

http://www.skysports.com/queens-park-rangers-squad

They put Perch on the wrong side, but still.

Comment

• If I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the.......
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          It is frustrating that we keep giving ourselves to much to do by not turning up before 45 mins. On the whole 2-1 isn’t a bad score after being 2-0 down in 20 mins but it just keeps happening week after week after month after month. We are not a bad side when we get the tactics right.
                          And more importantly the manager learns and changes naff all

Comment

• On a slightly different topic, I thought Eze looked really good today.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              If I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the.......
                              Bring back bring back my ........

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                If I had the wings of a sparrow and I had the.......
                                Classic

Comment

Working...
                                X