Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Better to live than not live at all

I'm all for attacking football, that's why I became a fan of this club so many years ago, we just don't have the horses to play that way very much now without shipping boatloads of goals IMHO!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Pinkie. Every week is the same we go behind and then resort to hoofball. Where is the coaching and getting an identity to the team. Not about today just seems to be the same every week.
      #olliehogday
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
        Really, it's that simple? What about who he plays in this formation, does that matter? Fair play to you if you think that is the problem!
        two left feets right, he knows what hes talking about, make a cracking manager
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• So they had 2 shots on target and scored 2 goals. In the meantime we had 6 shots on target and scored 1 goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            he called me a pr**k earlier
            And he then thought better of it and deleted the post straight away. So perhaps you could do the same and delete yours!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
              Really, it's that simple? What about who he plays in this formation, does that matter? Fair play to you if you think that is the problem!
              Pretty much...... 352 explains why we are soooooooo bad. I could constructively criticise his selection, but not the formation. Given who we have at the club. Three people in the world think that Washington can play up by himself. Two of those are Ollie and Bircham.

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                So they had 2 shots on target and scored 2 goals. In the meantime we had 6 shots on target and scored 1 goal.
                And a goal line clearance.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I can tell you categorically, if, with the players we have, he plays 442 I will never criticise him.......
                  Neither would I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    And he then thought better of it and deleted the post straight away. So perhaps you could do the same and delete yours!
                    Already dealt with
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We all make mistakes...... My deleting the post, I mean

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                        So they had 2 shots on target and scored 2 goals. In the meantime we had 6 shots on target and scored 1 goal.
                        Let's not forget they dominated the last 30 minutes of the first half like no team before.

Comment

Tool and p**** are slightly different mr cleverclogs lol, go do yer lecture somewhereelse stanley

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Tool and p**** are slightly different
                            Really? How so?

Comment

Really? How so?
                              One is on the banned list and one isn't, but in context, both are insults.
                              Maybe some think us losing is groundhog day, but watching these type of digs week in and week are are certainly starting to make every match day feel like groundhog day.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Really? How so?
                                Im surprised i need to explain but here you go.....

A tool is any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process. Tools that are used in particular fields or activities may have different designations such as "instrument", "utensil", "implement", "machine", "device," or "apparatus". The set of tools needed to achieve a goal is ...

Comment

Working...
                                X