No announcement yet.

Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East is east and so on. Opinions divide on here atm.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• have a go with pace, we've given far too much respect to some bog standard teams this season
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Totally agree worton, great performance today and played some good stuff.
        Well, first half was really poor though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          They are, like myself extremely frustrated that we are clearly more capable than we give the majority of the time and that is solely down to how the manager sets us up. There is no other explanation for it. Played really well 2nd half after he’d realised his mistake. We should go at it like that from the start but we won’t. We will revert to type and start on the back foot as usual. If you can’t see that then there really is no point talking about it
          Could it be that our opponents slowed down after going 2-0 up? It was up to us to chase the game then.

Comment

Westy we played very well today, played some good stuff and had them pinned back second half.
            There are 2 halves in a game of football. First half we were slow, predictable and totally over run

Comment

There are 2 halves in a game of football. First half we were slow, predictable and totally over run
              Pinkie only sees the good stuff we do.

Comment

There are 2 halves in a game of football. First half we were slow, predictable and totally over run because we weren’t set up properly. Again
                Again and again and again and f acking again. Every f acking game.

Comment

They are, like myself extremely frustrated that we are clearly more capable than we give the majority of the time and that is solely down to how the manager sets us up. There is no other explanation for it. Played really well 2nd half after he’d realised his mistake. We should go at it like that from the start but we won’t. We will revert to type and start on the back foot as usual. If you can’t see that then there really is no point talking about it
                  Also sends very negative vibes to the players and does nothing for
                  Confidence and moral

Like playing first half with your feet tied together.....to much respect for opposition
                  and not playing our own game
                  Last edited by Bill; 10-02-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Yep & still should have had 2 goals & there first goal should of been avoided by ned, also that was there first chance if you call it that
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Its unreal isnt, most predicted we`d get stuffed and we didnt at all, but now instead of praising they start blaming the manager again lol
                      My prediction is always the same: it depends on how we're set up. I don't think this division is exceptional. We could and should be achieving more.

He still isn't setting up to squad strength. When he does, we look comfortable, but he seldom starts with an optimum set up. Time and again this approach has cost us, and for me its what stops us breaking through to the top half and staying there.

If and when his tactics are more coherent, we will win more often and everyone on here can give it a rest. But if this doesn't happen, then Ollie will be questioned, and rightly so.

Comment

• Now i would be happy to start with that finishing line up and formation next week. And to start as we finished today. Not to hold back and be cautious. You have to assert yourself and be positive if you want to try and win games

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          Now i would be happy to start with that finishing line up and formation next week. And to start as we finished today. Not to hold back and be cautious. You have to assert yourself and be positive if you want to try and win games
                          Yeah i agree liked that too, but we was away to the top team, so it was obvious that we`re not going to start like that & we really do have some if you think thats how we should of started, especially after losing at bristol city the way we did! if we had started like that attacking wise and went goals down you lot would of been having a field day on here lol
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            Also sends very negative vibes to the players and does nothing for
                            Confidence and moral

Like playing first half with your feet tied together.....to much respect for opposition
                            and not playing our own game
                            Exactly bill. Do I expect Holloway to turn round and think “ we played really well up there 2nd half and gave them a proper scare I’ll set up like that from the start from now on and see where it takes us” . No. I expect him to revert to default and play a formation we haven’t got the personnel for and only change it up when we fall behind. It makes me want to tear my ####ing hair out. It’s so frustrating because we have the basis of a decent enough side.

Comment

Exactly bill. Do I expect Holloway to turn round and think “ we played really well up there 2nd half and gave them a proper scare I’ll set up like that from the start from now on and see where it takes us” . No. I expect him to revert to default and play a formation we haven’t got the personnel for and only change it up when we fall behind. It makes me want to tear my ####ing hair out. It’s so frustrating because we have the basis of a decent enough side.
                              It makes me want to rip Ollie's throat out tbh.

Comment

Yeah i agree liked that too, but we was away to the top team, so it was obvious that we`re not going to start like that & we really do have some if you think thats how we should of started, especially after losing at bristol city the way we did! if we had started like that attacking wise and went goals down you lot would of been having a field day on here lol
                                Fortune favours the brave

He who dares wins

So the fans who go week in week out have to put up
                                with this negative approach.

In days gone by we were known to be an attractive and attack
                                minded outfit.......not now.

And yet some on here wonder why crowds are dwindling

Comment

Working...
                                X