No announcement yet.

Wolves 2 QPR 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His "safety first" is still costing us.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Dopey f*cking manager waits till we are losing before we attack total plum, if we do it from the start we may get some results.

Comment

• Very strange game

Started well...should have been 2 up

2-0 down and looked in for a big defeat after 20 minutes

Much much better second half and a bit unlucky not to get a point

Wzsolek - MOM...Robinson and Eze played really well. Matt Smith caused them a lot of problems.

Would have liked to see BOS on for last 15 in place of Bidwell who seemed to be playing left midfield.

Comment

• Great 2nd half effort. Now if only someone would slap that line up into Ollie

Comment

• Good second half. Taught Wolves would run away with the game. I think we show too much respect to our opponents on occasions. When they play without fear, the R's are a different team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Dopey f*cking manager waits till we are losing before we attack total plum, if we do it from the start we may get some results.
              Maybe he reads this forum and believed those that didn't think we could get anything from this other than a cricket score defeat.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Great 2nd half effort. Now if only someone would slap that line up into Ollie
                Jeez you lot are like stuck records lol, good performance there today and had them pinned back, how many millions they spent & top
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• unlucky, i thought we'd get thumped today but we put in a great second half. deserved a point imo

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    unlucky, i thought we'd get thumped today but we put in a great second half. deserved a point imo
                    In spite of the useless manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Good second half. Taught Wolves would run away with the game. I think we show too much respect to our opponents on occasions. When they play without fear, the R's are a different team.
                      earlier post sets up not to lose and not set up to win until we are
                      losing just like JFH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Maybe he reads this forum and believed those that didn't think we could get anything from this other than a cricket score defeat.
                        Its unreal isnt, most predicted we`d get stuffed and we didnt at all, but now instead of praising they start blaming the manager again lol
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Move along, nothing to see here
                          Last edited by Fraggy; 10-02-2018, 06:05 PM.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            I don't watch cricket, I assume the score are high?
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              Jeez you lot are like stuck records lol, good performance there today and had them pinned back, how many millions they spent & top
                              Yeah but only when we changed it up from the original line up and formation. We HARDLY EVER play like that until we are losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                I don't watch cricket, I assume the score are high?
                                LOL, very high.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X