X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    Excellent performance. Well in the game for most of it, one of their goals was a fluke as well. Some on here are somewhat stubborn to say the least. Credit where credits due, including the manager with some creative selections and tactics throughout.
    Totally agree worton, great performance today and played some good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I am not a big fan or really defending him, the Ollie this and Ollie that must get a little boring for the haters, it's boring for me! Ollie isn't going anywhere this season, that is apparent, maybe best to come to grips with that instead of blaming the manager for everything that goes wrong, i.e. CW missing 2 early chances which may have changed the game!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Excellent performance. Well in the game for most of it, one of their goals was a fluke as well. Some on here are somewhat stubborn to say the least. Credit where credits due, including the manager with some creative selections and tactics throughout.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Its unreal isnt, most predicted we`d get stuffed and we didnt at all, but now instead of praising they start blaming the manager again lol
    They are, like myself extremely frustrated that we are clearly more capable than we give the majority of the time and that is solely down to how the manager sets us up. There is no other explanation for it. Played really well 2nd half after he’d realised his mistake. We should go at it like that from the start but we won’t. We will revert to type and start on the back foot as usual. If you can’t see that then there really is no point talking about it

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I deleted it. But you've made it stick. LOL.....
    Obviously the not being able to kick a ball goto you, i take it back and apologise

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Never saw the game expected us to be drubbed so looking at small positives that something

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Jeez you lot are like stuck records
    And you are clearly not!

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Fixed. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• wortonranger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• geejaybee
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    unlucky, i thought we'd get thumped today but we put in a great second half. deserved a point imo
    QPR 6 shots on target compared to Wolves 2.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Less of the insults, we all know how you feel about Pinkie, so no need to post it

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Jeez you lot are like stuck records lol, good performance there today and had them pinned back, how many millions they spent & top
    But we lost nil point

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I don't watch cricket, I assume the score are high?
    LOL, very high.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Jeez you lot are like stuck records lol, good performance there today and had them pinned back, how many millions they spent & top
    Yeah but only when we changed it up from the original line up and formation. We HARDLY EVER play like that until we are losing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X