• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Also sends very negative vibes to the players and does nothing for
    Confidence and moral

Like playing first half with your feet tied together.....to much respect for opposition
    and not playing our own game
    Exactly bill. Do I expect Holloway to turn round and think “ we played really well up there 2nd half and gave them a proper scare I’ll set up like that from the start from now on and see where it takes us” . No. I expect him to revert to default and play a formation we haven’t got the personnel for and only change it up when we fall behind. It makes me want to tear my ####ing hair out. It’s so frustrating because we have the basis of a decent enough side.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Now i would be happy to start with that finishing line up and formation next week. And to start as we finished today. Not to hold back and be cautious. You have to assert yourself and be positive if you want to try and win games
    Yeah i agree liked that too, but we was away to the top team, so it was obvious that we`re not going to start like that & we really do have some if you think thats how we should of started, especially after losing at bristol city the way we did! if we had started like that attacking wise and went goals down you lot would of been having a field day on here lol

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Now i would be happy to start with that finishing line up and formation next week. And to start as we finished today. Not to hold back and be cautious. You have to assert yourself and be positive if you want to try and win games

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Its unreal isnt, most predicted we`d get stuffed and we didnt at all, but now instead of praising they start blaming the manager again lol
    My prediction is always the same: it depends on how we're set up. I don't think this division is exceptional. We could and should be achieving more.

He still isn't setting up to squad strength. When he does, we look comfortable, but he seldom starts with an optimum set up. Time and again this approach has cost us, and for me its what stops us breaking through to the top half and staying there.

If and when his tactics are more coherent, we will win more often and everyone on here can give it a rest. But if this doesn't happen, then Ollie will be questioned, and rightly so.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    There are 2 halves in a game of football. First half we were slow, predictable and totally over run
    Yep & still should have had 2 goals & there first goal should of been avoided by ned, also that was there first chance if you call it that

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    They are, like myself extremely frustrated that we are clearly more capable than we give the majority of the time and that is solely down to how the manager sets us up. There is no other explanation for it. Played really well 2nd half after he’d realised his mistake. We should go at it like that from the start but we won’t. We will revert to type and start on the back foot as usual. If you can’t see that then there really is no point talking about it
    Also sends very negative vibes to the players and does nothing for
    Confidence and moral

Like playing first half with your feet tied together.....to much respect for opposition
    and not playing our own game
    Last edited by Bill; 10-02-2018, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    There are 2 halves in a game of football. First half we were slow, predictable and totally over run because we weren’t set up properly. Again
    Again and again and again and f acking again. Every f acking game.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    There are 2 halves in a game of football. First half we were slow, predictable and totally over run
    Pinkie only sees the good stuff we do.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Westy we played very well today, played some good stuff and had them pinned back second half.

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    They are, like myself extremely frustrated that we are clearly more capable than we give the majority of the time and that is solely down to how the manager sets us up. There is no other explanation for it. Played really well 2nd half after he’d realised his mistake. We should go at it like that from the start but we won’t. We will revert to type and start on the back foot as usual. If you can’t see that then there really is no point talking about it
    Could it be that our opponents slowed down after going 2-0 up? It was up to us to chase the game then.

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Totally agree worton, great performance today and played some good stuff.
    Well, first half was really poor though.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    have a go with pace, we've given far too much respect to some bog standard teams this season

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    East is east and so on. Opinions divide on here atm.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Never saw the game expected us to be drubbed so looking at small positives that something
    Westy we played very well today, played some good stuff and had them pinned back second half.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I am not a big fan or really defending him, the Ollie this and Ollie that must get a little boring for the haters, it's boring for me! Ollie isn't going anywhere this season, that is apparent, maybe best to come to grips with that instead of blaming the manager for everything that goes wrong, i.e. CW missing 2 early chances which may have changed the game!
    100% agree. Well said.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X