Clear All

• Eze replaces Perch

Comment

• We are being so outclassed and outthought it’s embarrassing

Comment

• fooking washington, all he had to do was hold onto that and draw a foul
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Not fair to compare them but Charlie Austin up front instead of Wash and we are 2 nil up. Look better with Robinson back in defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            fooking washington, all he had to do was hold onto that and draw a foul
            He’s an absolute joke of a player at this level. I’m embarrassed for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Surely you've let go of that hope Tarbs? He's not going to go, he's ####in shiite, he'll keep us up, just... there's yer season mate.
              Why so negative. It`s boring..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Got me stream back. Downloaded Firefox and working. Was Eze/Perch tactical or an injury?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  Not fair to compare them but Charlie Austin up front instead of Wash and we are 2 nil up. Look better with Robinson back in defence.
                  yep should be atleast 2-2 now

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    As poor as his finishing is what else we got? kids sums us up really or route 1 smith. sorry i say coaching makes players better and i think national express would coach us better than ollie

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Not fair to compare them but Charlie Austin up front instead of Wash and we are 2 nil up. Look better with Robinson back in defence.
                      Agree! As I've said many times, our biggest problem isn't anything more than poor strikers!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

his finishing certainly is not is not there, really should of scored on both chances for me, its costing us big time

Comment

On the international stage he is OK.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

his finishing certainly is not is not there, really should of scored on both chances for me, its costing us big time
                            Yeah. Because otherwise everything would be hunky dory.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                              As poor as his finishing is what else we got? kids sums us up really or route 1 smith. sorry i say coaching makes players better and i think national express would coach us better than ollie
                              Sorry shaggy for me hes past coaching, any striker should know to hold onto it when we was under pressure yet he couldnt get rid quick enough, and his two efforts he should of put away

Comment

ie the manager is costing us big time, because he picks the fvckin team.

Comment

Working...
                                X