replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Yo need to chill no need for insults its only a game
    Bill get over yourself, he called me a pr**k earlier lol

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I didn't see all of the 1st half due to stream issues, what I didn't see I listened to, the way we came on and took some play to them in the 2nd was impressive but let's not forget this was somewhat risky as they had a fair few chances to kill the game off, I think it is naive to think we could attack Wolves at their ground right from the opening whistle, chances are it could be a cricket score (whatever that is) and the Ollie haters would be going berserk about how he set us up!
    Better to live than not live at all

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Good to see you're still creaming yourself in public over losing 2-1.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    I wasn't aware. If I move or delete someones post/thread I would usually let them know why.
    No worries, Fraggy

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    I didn't see all of the 1st half due to stream issues, what I didn't see I listened to, the way we came on and took some play to them in the 2nd was impressive but let's not forget this was somewhat risky as they had a fair few chances to kill the game off, I think it is naive to think we could attack Wolves at their ground right from the opening whistle, chances are it could be a cricket score (whatever that is) and the Ollie haters would be going berserk about how he set us up!
    I can tell you categorically, if, with the players we have, he plays 442 I will never criticise him.......

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Threads. A serious one was moved. As was a facetious one. It doesn't really matter, I know.........
    I wasn't aware. If I move or delete someones post/thread I would usually let them know why.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    givve over you tool, they had 2 shots on our goal stats wise for the whole game, no wonder youre drivel in new threads are getting deleted lol
    Yo need to chill no need for insults its only a game

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Pinkie. Every week is the same we go behind and then resort to hoofball. Where is the coaching and getting an identity to the team. Not about today just seems to be the same every week.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    You both need to chill its only a game

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    givve over you tool, they had 2 shots on our goal stats wise for the whole game, no wonder youre drivel in new threads are getting deleted lol
    But they still won.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I agree with you Bill, I was on about the scoreline, with many including myself predicting at least 3-0. And the fact that we showed fight and almost nicked a draw from 2 down in the 2nd half is nothing but a positive.
    Frustrating that we don't do that from the start.
    Yep but Holloway does not learn he just reverts back to safety
    which is frustrating for me so god knows what fans think who go
    week in week out

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    The sticks Holloway are taking from so-called fans are simply ridiculous.

We are playing away to the run away leader. Wolves are a far superior team, and most of the players at Holloway's disposal would never get a match at Wolves. Still Holloway's team matches the league leader in most departments. We have 7 shoots on target against 2 for Wolves and the possession is pretty even, even though we play away. We were unlucky not to get at least a draw.

I think Holloway is setting us up nicely. We create chances and it looks to me that Holloway makes smart changes as the match moves on.

I honestly think Holloway is doing very well with the players he has at his disposal. Most people thought we would be in a relegation battle given the fact we hardly strengthened during the summer. Holloway has lead us to lower mid table at this point in time and I think it is a good achievement. All those Holloway haters predicting relegation before the season started must be over the moon now!
    In your opinion that is..

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    The big issue with Holloway and Bircham combination is that they do not look like they coach us to play a certain way. As soon as we go behind we send for big Smith and revert to direct tactics rather than sticking to a certain style of play.
    forking hell ffs 73, what are you on about? so if he didnt resort to our plan b what do you want another couple of games before we score lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X