X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great stuff,3 points is all that was about,you rrrsss
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Utter f ucking sh1t service from +pass. But great win. Gives us some needed breathing space. Could have been a much better scoreline if we gad someone who could actually score a farking goal.

Comment

• A very important result for us, from what I saw it wasn't pretty but we hung on! We really had to finish one of those 3 glorious late chances to kill off the match, always make things difficult but 3 points is 3 points no matter how achieved!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• Put out 10 men for the rest of the season!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            Utter f ucking sh1t service from +pass. But great win. Gives us some needed breathing space. Could have been a much better scoreline if we gad someone who could actually score a farking goal.
            Agree, I was looking forward all week to watching this on my new big screen, ended up listening to a bit of the match and watching the last half hour on the iPad!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• Awful game three points lovely jubbly

Comment

• Takeaways: (1) Scowen continues to show he was a massive signing; (2) Lynch a bright sign on the back line; keep Robinson on back line as well moving forward; (3) Conor just doesn't have it; move on to the kids -- Eze, Oteh; (4) No one on this team has the confidence to finish shots or opportunities in the box -- is that fixable?

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                  A very important result for us, from what I saw it wasn't pretty but we hung on! We really had to finish one of those 3 glorious late chances to kill off the match, always make things difficult but 3 points is 3 points no matter how achieved!
                  Totally agree...... I would go out and celebrate, but I am completely snowed in at work. 3 feet of the stuff since 5am & still coming down
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Agree, I was looking forward all week to watching this on my new big screen, ended up listening to a bit of the match and watching the last half hour on the iPad!
                    Buffering every 2/3 seconds. Better service from a dodgy web stream for free

Comment

• Credit to the defence ( and that includes all the team in that department ) but oh how we need a natural goal scorer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Totally agree...... I would go out and celebrate, but I am completely snowed in at work. 3 feet of the stuff since 5am & still coming down
                        Wish it would do that here

Comment

• Great Result. Clean Sheet too...Well done to our defensive coach #KingCurtis

Comment

• Do we do any work with the strikers in training at all? seems not

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Great Result. Clean Sheet too...Well done to our defensive coach #KingCurtis
                              We fooked brian, bolton won
                              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                I'm going to have to make it up your way to do some skiing, we do have a bit on the ground here with more in the forecast for tomorrow!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X