Bristol City 2 QPR 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    We must at least have a few players lined up now that it looks like Wzsolek and Ariel are pretty much gone?
    Sweet Jesus !!!,come on ,surely you must realise we don't have anyone lined up by now

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      This may be the most terrifying display of the year. Up a man most of the game, and we are not in control of the pace or flow of the game. No threats. This is a terribly coached team, and now the squad is reflecting the quality of that coaching.
      spot on post

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        This may be the most terrifying display of the year. Up a man most of the game, and we are not in control of the pace or flow of the game. No threats. This is a terribly coached team, and now the squad is reflecting the quality of that coaching.
        Good post

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Sweet Jesus !!!,come on ,surely you must realise we don't have anyone lined up by now
          patience is key. targets lined up. grand job. patience is key. targets lined up. grand job. patience is key. targets lined up. grand job. patience is key. targets lined up. grand job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            the elephant is still going strong mate
            Wished I'd watched that. Less s hit......

Comment

• Scowen, Robinson and Ned have been ####ing embarrassing this second half. If I was Bidwell I’d legitimately be ####ing pissed at my teammates. They’re stifling our attack before it even begins and they’ve been picked apart by the Bristol forwards.

Freeman’s become what I feared most, another Chery. Seriously but, did the guy do anything other than jig his foot around the ball to look fancy before losing possession every damn time?

Also is there a rule I don’t know about in regards to being allowed to pull a players jersey if they’re over a certain height, because I swear to god smith cant take a step without having his shirt tugged.
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                patience is key. targets lined up. grand job. patience is key. targets lined up. grand job. patience is key. targets lined up. grand job. patience is key. targets lined up. grand job.

Comment

• Bristol City a decent side, probably do alright in the Premiership. We are League One
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Utterly humiliating defeat,no other manager would survive this,but holloway won't quit and won't be sacked

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      Bristol City a decent side, probably do alright in the Premiership. We are League One
                      Unlikely. They are in decent form though.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                        spot on post
                        Great cross by Freemen.......no, this is rubbish.

Holloway should go he is letting the club down,the fans and most of all
                        himself.

But he wont

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Thank f ack my stream has gone down. I'll have to rely on Pinkie to tell me all the positives after the game.
                          The joke of it is that nutter will!

Comment

Utterly humiliating defeat,no other manager would survive this,but holloway won't quit and won't be sacked
                            One goal better off than you predicted though.

Comment

Utterly humiliating defeat,no other manager would survive this,but holloway won't quit and won't be sacked
                              sums the club up, im all for continuity but not continuously getting beat

Comment

• The Short term-ness of the fans on this thread is unreal.
                                C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X