Bristol City 2 QPR 0 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
    JFH would be doing a better job right now.
    as much as i hate to think it, he more than likely would be. At least we would be more solid. And we'd probably still have Karl Henry playing lol
    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 27-01-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Fark off with your farking sarcasm. Proper farking love it when we lose, you do.
      It's a Pinkie parody account Ginge. Don't you get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        He must be on a wind up. Personally though Ned Robinson & Mass were the only players that played half decent. Bright looked ok when he came on .

Edit: and Smithies - forgot him.
        ####ing having a larf matty. Mas was full on ####, as was Onuoha. In fact most of our players were 4/10 today, i'd say only the kid Oteh and Smithies came out with any sort of credit.

Freeman was a ####ing disgrace today.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          as much as i hate to think it, he more than likely would be. At least we would be more solid.
          He'd have more clean sheets then IH for that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            TW was lambasted for being like a parody account when he was on here.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I hope this is not another start of six winless games. We are so poor it is unbelievable. The only positives I watched was Robinson and Smithies, and Eze, when he came on. Smith did his part as well and with good service, he can be a good option. CW was hiding somewhere? I cannot understand how he played the full 90 minutes! Oteh is raw, however, the best chance was his first-time shot that their goalie saved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                TW was lambasted for being like a parody account when he was on here.
                Don't think TW was a parody account mate. Reckon it was just TW for TW@t

Comment

• This side smacks of a relegation side heads down no passion no fight.

Robinson out of contract soon,Ned out of contract soon.

we have a real fight on our hands ........Q mr.mcleod and Pinkie

Comment

• Bidwell, Eze, Robinson, Smithies were ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Onuoha was shat and turned himself inside out for their 2nd goal.
                      and he missed from 6 yards out by deflecting a shot wide.

Comment

Onuoha was shat and turned himself inside out for their 2nd goal.
                        Scowen lost ball then bidwell showed man inside who went down our centre very very very harsh blame CB

we’re a poor organised team look to the bench before players

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          must say you and furtive stan are too intelligent for the likes of us not so clever lol
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

####ing having a larf matty. Mas was full on ####, as was Onuoha. In fact most of our players were 4/10 today, i'd say only the kid Oteh and Smithies came out with any sort of credit.

The worst part of Freeman’s game today? We are down two goals and on the corner kicks he saunters to the spot, tugs on his socks a few times, then slowly approaches the kick. Is there no sense of urgency? Is there not a damn care in the world about losing...again and again? Where’s the character? ND that goes for too many of our players these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Luongo was absoloute crap
                              Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Opinions. Have to
                              Agree to disagree.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Scowen lost ball then bidwell showed man inside who went down our centre very very very harsh blame CB

we’re a poor organised team look to the bench before players
                                We looked poor today westy,for me smithies was the only one who played to his standard,so many off there game and doesnt help when youre more creative was also dead poor asin freeman etc
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X