Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Nothing wrong with comparing to our previous manager because things have fortunately improved whether you actually like it or not
    I would like it if they had! Need few more wins for that though. Need bit more than a win over burton.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      I would like it if they had! Need few more wins for that though. Need bit more than a win over burton.
      OK well go back to bed. Try and get out the right side this time. Your wife is an amazing woman to put up with you
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        tHATS THE BIT I JUST FIND NUTS, WETHER YOU THINK HES POOR OR NOT, HES GOT PROMOTIONS AND WE`RE NOW 14TH, YOU DONT GET THEM BEING A POOR MANAGER SORRY TARBS!
        Oh you definitely do lol.

Gary Megson's been promoted twice, Paul Jewell got promoted to the prem from league 1 within 2 seasons and he's cack. Even Aidy Boothroyd got watford promoted. To top it all off... Harry Redknapp got us promoted. Getting promoted does not make you a good manager.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

OK well go back to bed. Try and get out the right side this time. Your wife is an amazing woman to put up with you
          I'm chilled mate. Pleased with last two games but not getting carried away after rubbish of last 14 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Whether you like it or not, he really was mate. The problem was the tactics were more often than not very negative.

Ollie is the other end if the spectrum. All noise and chest beating, combined with whacky ideas that sometimes come off, and often don't. Clearly you're into that style of management. Personally I'm not!
            Im oldskool tarbs and football should be about entertainment aswell as the results, entertainment jimmy certainly didnt deliver.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Oh you definitely do lol.

Gary Megson's been promoted twice, Paul Jewell got promoted to the prem from league 1 within 2 seasons and he's cack. Even Aidy Boothroyd got watford promoted. To top it all off... Harry Redknapp got us promoted. Getting promoted does not make you a good manager.
              According to you nas with youre vast football knowlege, you seem to think a midfield doesnt need to be chipping in with goals, saw you post that abit back

Comment

Bit quiet tonight stan. You've been very vocal but surely that performance cheered you up a tad?
                Sorry WeAre, I was too busy out celebrating the win last night. Hope that's ok? I did post some post-match comments yesterday though in case you missed those.

Comment

According to you nas with youre vast football knowlege, you seem to think a midfield doesnt need to be chipping in with goals, saw you post that abit back
                  Yep, I don't think it's necessary if the strikers do their job. I've even proven it by showing the cases where prem teams have won the league and their midfielders have scored no more than 5 or 6 goals in the league. Do your research, then get back to me, else don't say anything at all if you can't back it up.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yep, I don't think it's necessary if the strikers do their job. I've even proven it by showing the cases where prem teams have won the league and their midfielders have scored no more than 5 or 6 goals in the league. Do your research, then get back to me, else don't say anything at all if you can't back it up.
                    How many goals have city's midfield scored this season? Case closed

Comment

• Sorry connection trouble

Comment

Well im sorry for me that is unbelievable and rubbish, every team in football wants and needs there midfield chipping in, otherwise too much burden on the strikers, tells me youve hardly played if you believe that....

Comment

Im oldskool tarbs and football should be about entertainment aswell as the results, entertainment jimmy certainly didnt deliver.
                          Mate, I know you're old school. I agree with you to an extent, you gotta get points and entertain the masses to do well as a manager at QPR. JFH didn't do that, and doesn't appear to be doing well at Northampton either. All I'm saying is that I understood his tactics far more than I do with Ollie most of the time. You see people crack jokes on here about Ollie picking teams from his tombola. This is honestly how I feel some weeks. I just can't work out where some of the ideas and selections come from.

Comment

Well im sorry for me that is unbelievable and rubbish, every team in football wants and needs there midfield chipping in, otherwise too much burden on the strikers, tells me youve hardly played if you believe that....
                            He is a computer nerd, always last pick on the playground hence why he doesn't really get it.

Comment

• Christ almighty. You wouldn't think yesterday we'd put in a good performance and registered a very good win.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Christ almighty. You wouldn't think yesterday we'd put in a good performance and registered a very good win.

im all cool here ginge, its quite funny tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X