Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Is it easy enough to get the qpr games on that qprplus if your in the UK??
    I think you just need a VPN mate. Probably wouldn't be shouting about it on here though. I know the club do keep an eye on the message boards, and if they get a sniff that UK fans are watching the matches they'll probably up their game in terms of encrypting the broadcast!
    Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
    Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I think you just need a VPN mate. Probably wouldn't be shouting about it on here though. I know the club do keep an eye on the message boards, and if they get a sniff that UK fans are watching the matches they'll probably up their game in terms of encrypting the broadcast!
      Fair point Tarbs but would guess there making decent return from it from Uk fans knowingly or unknowingly

      Comment


      • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Fair point Tarbs but would guess there making decent return from it from Uk fans knowingly or unknowingly
        You could look at it that way mate........or you could look at it that they're making a fiver a game instead of the 30 quid they'd be getting if somebody bought a match ticket. This has always been the justification for not broadcasting too many games to UK based fans.
        Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
        Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

        Comment


        • #PlayOffs

          Comment


          • To tarbs, brights & mastermoaner furtive....

            Just to let you know im never getting carried away with it or our good run we`re on, as ive always stated on here, its a long old season and we will hit bad runs, good runs, injuries, cant score, score quite a few, its called a full season, so thanks for trying to tell me im not to get too carried, but as ive said im not and never have done, i know we will hit alsorts of form with being a young team & after being in a mess, i am simply revelling in our good form atm, its you lot that cant seem to fully enjoy it and are wanting to put dampners on it! dont get carried away its a long season

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              To tarbs, brights & mastermoaner furtive....

              Just to let you know im never getting carried away with it or our good run we`re on, as ive always stated on here, its a long old season and we will hit bad runs, good runs, injuries, cant score, score quite a few, its called a full season, so thanks for trying to tell me im not to get too carried, but as ive said im not and never have done, i know we will hit alsorts of form with being a young team & after being in a mess, i am simply revelling in our good form atm, its you lot that cant seem to fully enjoy it and are wanting to put dampners on it! dont get carried away its a long season
              You keep on happy clapping mate. It's good that there are still fans that are vocally supporting Ollie. If everyone hated him as much as me we'd have a huge problem!

              Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
              Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                You keep on happy clapping mate. It's good that there are still fans that are vocally supporting Ollie. If everyone hated him as much as me we'd have a huge problem!

                Thanks tarbs you carry on with your dooming and glooming, itll keep furtive company

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Thanks tarbs you carry on with your dooming and glooming, itll keep furtive company
                  You get carried away if we draw! Look at last 14 months, not last game. That gives you a true picture.

                  Me, delighted we won but not expecting Sir Ollie to suddenly turn into a decent championship level manager.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                    You get carried away if we draw! Look at last 14 months, not last game. That gives you a true picture.

                    Me, delighted we won but not expecting Sir Ollie to suddenly turn into a decent championship level manager.
                    No as you keep saying every day, every thread lol, we should get rid now as hes proving hes no good & cant manage whatsoever son, no away wins in ages, cant win at home, opposition super championship managers like warnock & cloughie outdoing him, hes all at sea and lost.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      No as you keep saying every day, every thread lol, we should get rid now as hes proving hes no good & cant manage whatsoever son, no away wins in ages, cant win at home, opposition super championship managers like warnock & cloughie outdoing him, hes all at sea and lost.
                      Good of you to name managers of two teams we have beaten! Do you run his official fan club?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        It's just how it is mate. Did you watch the game yesterday? Surely you could see how very poor the opposition was? Ok, you can only beat what's in front of you, and in the end we beat them well, but I still don't think we looked great yesterday.

                        Mega happy to be 14th in the table, I really am. And I think we're only a few more wins away from being able to breathe a bit easier. But I personally don't think this group of players should ever have been anywhere near a relegation scrap, especially now that we see how many good young players we have that haven't been getting picked.

                        Of course some people are pointing to our preseason predictions on here where most said between mid table and bottom 4, which is exactly where we are. But personally, I only thought we'd struggle this season because of management, not because of the quality of our players, and personally that's how I think it has played out.

                        Clearly you don't see what I see mate, hence we keep having the same argument. For me, I'd just love to see what we could achieve with a better tactician in the dug out. Can you imagine how great it would be to win promotion next season with a team that included 3 or 4 lads from our youth set up? Personally I don't think it's impossible, but it ain't gonna happen with Ollie as our manager!
                        I can't disagree with any of this Tarbs, great points.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

                        Ebere Eze - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Luke Freeman - 3
                        Pawel Wszolek - 3
                        Joel Lynch - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Nakhi Wells- 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                        Matt Smith - 1
                        Toni Leistner - 1
                        Geoff Cameron - 1

                        Summer Transfers 2018

                        IN
                        Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                        OUT
                        Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I can't disagree with any of this Tarbs, great points.
                          Probably articulating myself a little better this morning mate. I may have a little too much red wine last night and went a bit keyboard warrior on here and on Facebook!

                          Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                          Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            You keep on happy clapping mate. It's good that there are still fans that are vocally supporting Ollie. If everyone hated him as much as me we'd have a huge problem!

                            Come on mate you don't hate him. I've only felt like that towards sousa and jfh as you saw zero chances created per game.
                            I played sunday league football today.

                            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Come on mate you don't hate him. I've only felt like that towards sousa and jfh as you saw zero chances created per game.
                              Don't hate him as an individual. He's at times quite funny and somebody who wears his heart on his his, something I can relate to.

                              I just think he's a really very poor football manager mate!
                              Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                              Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Don't hate him as an individual. He's at times quite funny and somebody who wears his heart on his his, something I can relate to.

                                I just think he's a really very poor football manager mate!
                                What was your opinion on the 2 poor dull managers I just mentioned.
                                I played sunday league football today.

                                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X