Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.
    Cardiff were poor and on a bad run so we were lucky. They have a genius for a manager and didn't they win 4 nil today?
    Burton are the absolute worst team in the world, ever. They had won 3 of their last 5, and as much as they were dross, we still had to beat them.

    It seems to me that there's only ever a result in spite of the manager. Every week I come home from matches and read the matchday thread, some of you lot are comedy gold, you really are

    As for today I think Mass had a good game but Washington got my vote for MOM, good goal and assist and some other decent efforts plus a good hunger throughout.

    Delighted with the points and with Oteh's goal and well done to us, good numbers and support today - Oteh, Oteh Oteh Oteh, Oteh Oteh really should be easy to remember when he scores his goals
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

    Comment


    • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Fair paint Ozzie
      You've cracked opend a few beers
      I played sunday league football today.

      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.
        Cardiff were poor and on a bad run so we were lucky. They have a genius for a manager and didn't they win 4 nil today?
        Burton are the absolute worst team in the world, ever. They had won 3 of their last 5, and as much as they were dross, we still had to beat them.

        It seems to me that there's only ever a result in spite of the manager. Every week I come home from matches and read the matchday thread, some of you lot are comedy gold, you really are

        As for today I think Mass had a good game but Washington got my vote for MOM, good goal and assist and some other decent efforts plus a good hunger throughout.

        Delighted with the points and with Oteh's goal and well done to us, good numbers and support today - Oteh, Oteh Oteh Oteh, Oteh Oteh really should be easy to remember when he scores his goals
        Haha brilliant
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.
          Cardiff were poor and on a bad run so we were lucky. They have a genius for a manager and didn't they win 4 nil today?
          Burton are the absolute worst team in the world, ever. They had won 3 of their last 5, and as much as they were dross, we still had to beat them.

          It seems to me that there's only ever a result in spite of the manager. Every week I come home from matches and read the matchday thread, some of you lot are comedy gold, you really are

          As for today I think Mass had a good game but Washington got my vote for MOM, good goal and assist and some other decent efforts plus a good hunger throughout.

          Delighted with the points and with Oteh's goal and well done to us, good numbers and support today - Oteh, Oteh Oteh Oteh, Oteh Oteh really should be easy to remember when he scores his goals
          Great post
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Ebere Eze - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Luke Freeman - 3
          Pawel Wszolek - 3
          Joel Lynch - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Nakhi Wells- 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
          Matt Smith - 1
          Toni Leistner - 1
          Geoff Cameron - 1

          Summer Transfers 2018

          IN
          Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

          OUT
          Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Does it Fark mate.

            That today was probably the worst Championship level side I've ever seen. We've beat them, fair play. Will also probably keep us up, which is great. But we're still hugely underperforming with the squad that we've got, and the sooner your hero falls on his sword the better for all of us!



            Now i am surprised by youre response, almost on a level of furtive who seems to hate to see us do well! some hate ollie that much they cannot bare to see him do ok it seems.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.
              Cardiff were poor and on a bad run so we were lucky. They have a genius for a manager and didn't they win 4 nil today?
              Burton are the absolute worst team in the world, ever. They had won 3 of their last 5, and as much as they were dross, we still had to beat them.

              It seems to me that there's only ever a result in spite of the manager. Every week I come home from matches and read the matchday thread, some of you lot are comedy gold, you really are

              As for today I think Mass had a good game but Washington got my vote for MOM, good goal and assist and some other decent efforts plus a good hunger throughout.

              Delighted with the points and with Oteh's goal and well done to us, good numbers and support today - Oteh, Oteh Oteh Oteh, Oteh Oteh really should be easy to remember when he scores his goals
              Couldnt agree more blue, even tarbs post has just shocked me, some seem to detest ollie doing any good regardless! today was a good performance by everyone, but it really does make you wonder sometimes it really does.

              Comment


              • I'm still buzzing from the win, the 1st half was about as bad of a football match I've seen in a while from both sides, we turned it up in the 2nd half after a good opening spell for them!
                @gatorTFC

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I'm still buzzing from the win, the 1st half was about as bad of a football match I've seen in a while from both sides, we turned it up in the 2nd half after a good opening spell for them!
                  The first 20-25 mins we were excellent i thought gator, but then seem to be losing it abit and far too many long balls instead of mixing it up abit, but we soon improved

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    The first 20-25 mins we were excellent i thought gator, but then seem to be losing it abit and far too many long balls instead of mixing it up abit, but we soon improved
                    Yes, we did have some early chances then the half really became a dire display, to be expected with teams in the position playing a 6 pointer, fair play though to Ollie and the players for getting control in the 2nd half and in the end cruising to victory!
                    @gatorTFC

                    Comment


                    • COYR's!!!!! So happy with the result. Looked like we played well. Heard some positive stuffon the radio and telly. Really pleased Otteh and Washington scored. Great for a newbie to score and hopefully Washington can get his confidence up. Looked like a decent turn out behind the goal. Still have my reservations but won't let that get in the way of a win!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Couldnt agree more blue, even tarbs post has just shocked me, some seem to detest ollie doing any good regardless! today was a good performance by everyone, but it really does make you wonder sometimes it really does.
                        Pinkie, come now.

                        Yes, we totally controlled the game today and were worthy winners. So a big well done from me to the management and the players involved. I think all people are saying is that we shouldn't go overboard about it, considering how pitiful the opposition were. Although we won comfortably, it's not as if we were creating chance after chance. And against an almost non-existent attacking force, we still managed to concede a ridiculously soft goal.

                        Let's just wait and see if the level of cohesion and desire continue to pick up before hailing IH as some form of master tactician. Whilst I and many othes doubt it will, I'm sure we are all hoping it does.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Pinkie View Post



                          Now i am surprised by youre response, almost on a level of furtive who seems to hate to see us do well! some hate ollie that much they cannot bare to see him do ok it seems.
                          It's just how it is mate. Did you watch the game yesterday? Surely you could see how very poor the opposition was? Ok, you can only beat what's in front of you, and in the end we beat them well, but I still don't think we looked great yesterday.

                          Mega happy to be 14th in the table, I really am. And I think we're only a few more wins away from being able to breathe a bit easier. But I personally don't think this group of players should ever have been anywhere near a relegation scrap, especially now that we see how many good young players we have that haven't been getting picked.

                          Of course some people are pointing to our preseason predictions on here where most said between mid table and bottom 4, which is exactly where we are. But personally, I only thought we'd struggle this season because of management, not because of the quality of our players, and personally that's how I think it has played out.

                          Clearly you don't see what I see mate, hence we keep having the same argument. For me, I'd just love to see what we could achieve with a better tactician in the dug out. Can you imagine how great it would be to win promotion next season with a team that included 3 or 4 lads from our youth set up? Personally I don't think it's impossible, but it ain't gonna happen with Ollie as our manager!
                          Last edited by Tarbie; 14-01-2018, 07:05 AM.
                          Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                          Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            It's just how it is mate. Did you watch the game yesterday? Surely you could see how very poor the opposition was?

                            Ok, you can only beat what's in front of you, and in the end we beat them well, but I still don't think we looked great yesterday.

                            Mega happy to be 14th in the table, I really am. And I think we're only a few more wins away from being able to breathe a bit easier. But I personally don't think this group of players should ever have been anywhere near a relegation scrap, especially now that we see how many good young players we have that haven't been getting picked.

                            Of course some people are pointing to our preseason predictions on here where most said between mid table and bottom 4, which is exactly where we are. But personally, I only thought we'd struggle this season because management, not because of the quality of our players, and personally that's how I think it has played out.

                            Clearly you don't see what I see mate, hence we keep having the same argument. For me, I'd just love to see what we could achieve with a better tactician in the dug out. Can you imagine how great it would be to won promotion next season with a team that included 3 or 4 lads from our youth set up? Personally I don't think it's impossible, but it ain't gonna happen with Ollie as our manager!
                            My view as well we should be doing better with this squad

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              It's just how it is mate. Did you watch the game yesterday? Surely you could see how very poor the opposition was? Ok, you can only beat what's in front of you, and in the end we beat them well, but I still don't think we looked great yesterday.

                              Mega happy to be 14th in the table, I really am. And I think we're only a few more wins away from being able to breathe a bit easier. But I personally don't think this group of players should ever have been anywhere near a relegation scrap, especially now that we see how many good young players we have that haven't been getting picked.

                              Of course some people are pointing to our preseason predictions on here where most said between mid table and bottom 4, which is exactly where we are. But personally, I only thought we'd struggle this season because of management, not because of the quality of our players, and personally that's how I think it has played out.

                              Clearly you don't see what I see mate, hence we keep having the same argument. For me, I'd just love to see what we could achieve with a better tactician in the dug out. Can you imagine how great it would be to win promotion next season with a team that included 3 or 4 lads from our youth set up? Personally I don't think it's impossible, but it ain't gonna happen with Ollie as our manager!
                              The voice of reason! Maybe need pink tinged glasses.

                              Comment


                              • Is it easy enough to get the qpr games on that qprplus if your in the UK??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X