No announcement yet.

Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering that myself Westy! If the legend that is Pinkie was just a figment of my imagination!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      You lording again tonight Pinkie!!
      Good luck to him. Makes a change from all the negative bowlarks.

Great win, vital win, let's enjoy it rather than digging people out.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Ginger no digging out on my part and none was taken by Pinkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Possibly. With both strikers about 5'8", so no choice but to play through the middle.
          And playing through the middle worked. Bit quiet tonight stan. You've been very vocal but surely that performance cheered you up a tad?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            See for me that don’t actually seem like an awful lot for 90mins work
            If you assume the ball is out of play for 15 out of the 90 minutes, and the 22 players sharing the ball equally for the remaining 75 minutes, each player has the ball for about 3,5 minutes during the match. If you look at the stat of Luongo in that perspective it is very decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              If you assume the ball is out of play for 15 out of the 90 minutes, and the 22 players sharing the ball equally for the remaining 75 minutes, each player has the ball for about 3,5 minutes during the match. If you look at the stat of Luongo in that perspective it is very decent.
              Fair paint Ozzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Goto say one thing though, it makes a mockery of the negative rubbish posted on here all week this result does tbh, we`ve had a few points in our last few games yet anything postive shouted down on here after the cup game

And everyone banging on about us being mid table, the seasons over rubbish, we are now in 14th 2 places off mid table
                Does it Fark mate.

That today was probably the worst Championship level side I've ever seen. We've beat them, fair play. Will also probably keep us up, which is great. But we're still hugely underperforming with the squad that we've got, and the sooner your hero falls on his sword the better for all of us!

Comment

• Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.
                  Cardiff were poor and on a bad run so we were lucky. They have a genius for a manager and didn't they win 4 nil today?
                  Burton are the absolute worst team in the world, ever. They had won 3 of their last 5, and as much as they were dross, we still had to beat them.

It seems to me that there's only ever a result in spite of the manager. Every week I come home from matches and read the matchday thread, some of you lot are comedy gold, you really are

As for today I think Mass had a good game but Washington got my vote for MOM, good goal and assist and some other decent efforts plus a good hunger throughout.

Delighted with the points and with Oteh's goal and well done to us, good numbers and support today - Oteh, Oteh Oteh Oteh, Oteh Oteh really should be easy to remember when he scores his goals
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Fair paint Ozzie
                    You've cracked opend a few beers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.
                      Cardiff were poor and on a bad run so we were lucky. They have a genius for a manager and didn't they win 4 nil today?
                      Burton are the absolute worst team in the world, ever. They had won 3 of their last 5, and as much as they were dross, we still had to beat them.

It seems to me that there's only ever a result in spite of the manager. Every week I come home from matches and read the matchday thread, some of you lot are comedy gold, you really are

As for today I think Mass had a good game but Washington got my vote for MOM, good goal and assist and some other decent efforts plus a good hunger throughout.

Delighted with the points and with Oteh's goal and well done to us, good numbers and support today - Oteh, Oteh Oteh Oteh, Oteh Oteh really should be easy to remember when he scores his goals
                      Haha brilliant

Comment

Brum we absolute dross and that's the only reason we beat them. As much as they got done today, after our result they won their next 3 games without conceding.

Great post
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          Does it Fark mate.

That today was probably the worst Championship level side I've ever seen. We've beat them, fair play. Will also probably keep us up, which is great. But we're still hugely underperforming with the squad that we've got, and the sooner your hero falls on his sword the better for all of us!

Now i am surprised by youre response, almost on a level of furtive who seems to hate to see us do well! some hate ollie that much they cannot bare to see him do ok it seems.
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Couldnt agree more blue, even tarbs post has just shocked me, some seem to detest ollie doing any good regardless! today was a good performance by everyone, but it really does make you wonder sometimes it really does.

Comment

• I'm still buzzing from the win, the 1st half was about as bad of a football match I've seen in a while from both sides, we turned it up in the 2nd half after a good opening spell for them!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                                I'm still buzzing from the win, the 1st half was about as bad of a football match I've seen in a while from both sides, we turned it up in the 2nd half after a good opening spell for them!
                                The first 20-25 mins we were excellent i thought gator, but then seem to be losing it abit and far too many long balls instead of mixing it up abit, but we soon improved

Comment

Working...
                                X