QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Quality of nicknames needs to be better though Stan. Hollowhead is a classic but....Knobhead, Gump even Washingline FFS...terrible stuff.
    Now hold on a minute!
    What's wrong with Gump?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Not very professional if they are offended by a bit of name calling?
      Play a bit better and they get called things like SIR Les

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Now hold on a minute!
        What's wrong with Gump?
        Actually like the whole Gump/Gimp thing. Thought I was the only one. Quite creative really.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          I think he's tired at the moment Stan. Used all his creative 'juices' with 'the protein in the teeth' quip yesterday.
          That's true. It takes time to refill one's creative well and for the muse to strike with grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            [/SIZE]

sorry, cannot let this go.

are you suggesting that people on here commenting about a player/players are affecting their preformance on the pitch.

so its my fault that washington is pants? (note i said washington)

so, unless its something good, people should not express their feelings on here because it could affect the players preformance?

Come on man!!!
            No, and I think you know that I wasnt suggesting that.
            If you was 15 years old, then fair play. But the majority making up names are adults and no doubt some have kids of their own.
            Remember we are supposed to be the 12th man, it can work both ways. Lost count how many young players have lost confidence when getting abuse.
            Apologies if my post made you believe that that was what I was getting at.
            Bill, if you want to continue, please do it via PM, I'm sure most on here are not interested in us bickering back and forth at each other. Would also be interesting to see how you and I would get along if you don't have an audience.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              If you was 15 years old, then fair play. But the majority making up names are adults and no doubt some have kids of their own.
              Remember we are supposed to be the 12th man, it can work both ways. Lost count how many young players have lost confidence when getting abuse.
              Bill, if you want to continue, please do it via PM, I'm sure most on here are not interested in us bickering back and forth at each other. Would also be interesting to see how you and I would get along if you don't have an audience.
              12th man? Aquib Mateethinajarbesidethebed.....loved that show

Comment

No thanks cant

Comment

• Could a mod take these two to slug it out please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Could a mod take these two to slug it out please.
                    We haven't had a slug out thread in ages!
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

These are your words, not mine...............

As we have said many times, players and club employees read this forum, and I am sure when some players see the names they are being called by supporters of the club they represent, it probably doesn't inspire them to go out there and give 100%.

To me, that reads like your suggesting that comments about certain players on here are affecting their preformance on the pitch.
                      what gives me that impression is when you said "players and employees read this forum"

agree with you that on matchday, at the ground, we sheer on all players during the game.

other than that, whatever you think your post implies, we will have to agree to disagree.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Those players criticised ought take on the responsibility of proving us wrong.

Comment

• Only player I have ever given dogs abuse to during game was Michael Meaker and that was because he was well S hit

If he came on pitch as forever Rs reckon I would still boo

Comment

• Hollowhead refuses to take the blame

Comment

• there you go. its the players fault and the fans fault for not turning up.

Comment

• Hits I had to fix that for you, I was getting neck ache reading it

Comment

Working...
                                X