QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Wasn't suggesting you was Stan; but as you can see, we have enough meltdown merchants onboard to melt 2 Arctic ice caps.
    I agree, every fan, life-long or not, has that right to call out the manager; but also, every fan has the right to stand behind their team regardless; it is all about opinions, & what grinds me on here at times, is that some members (not you), seem to think they have a God given right to trash talk my team at every single opportunity.
    I'm not blind, I can see the flaws, but I grew up defending my team in the RW from the types of insults that get thrown about on here far too regularly.
    I enjoy yours & a few others views, as they are fairly constructive and don't result to insults against the team; but as for the others, they can go do one
    The team? People are critising the manager not the team. At least on here...
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
      It's amazing how fast things can turn from one week to the next, after the Cardiff win there was a warm fuzzy feeling on here, today is gloom and doom, makes me want to sit outside in my shorts and t-shirt to get some hypothermia!
      That's because last week we had a twenty year old full of pace and determination who made a significant impression with the ball at his feet. Today we reverted to humping it and played into the hands of a lower league defence who deal with that stuff every week. Smith hardly won a header and we didn't play Smyth in to feet. Holloway doesn't/can't see when he gets it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        That's because last week we had a twenty year old full of pace and determination who made a significant impression with the ball at his feet. Today we reverted to humping it and played into the hands of a lower league defence who deal with that stuff every week. Smith hardly won a header and we didn't play Smyth in to feet. Holloway doesn't/can't see when he gets it wrong.
        Do you really think Ollie would tell the team not to play like they did last week with the same 2 forwards when we looked quite good in the win, were you there?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• No lack of effort today, but we didn't create enough to deserve to win

We had a strong enough side out to please us fans who wanted to keep the 'run' going, but spent the first half passing it about slowly with no end product, and the second half predictably lumping it towards Smith's triangular bonce

No passion, no guile, and no-one who looked capable of getting a shot on target

Next year maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
            No lack of effort today, but we didn't create enough to deserve to win

We had a strong enough side out to please us fans who wanted to keep the 'run' going, but spent the first half passing it about slowly with no end product, and the second half predictably lumping it towards Smith's triangular bonce

Next year maybe
            And yet everyones blaming ollie yet the players get away without any flack
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
              No lack of effort today, but we didn't create enough to deserve to win

Next year maybe
              51 shots says we did create enough! 30-odd on target!
              Correction...It was 30-odd off target.
              Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 06-01-2018, 09:03 PM.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Pinkie mate Olly is the manager and his win ratio is appalling, like throughout history it’s the Manager who picks the team, sets up tactics and takes the blame if things don’t go well. I have had enough now and a change is required, I honestly preferred JFH to Olly and he had to go too.

Comment

• Don't know where you get those stats from Ginge but they're b0llocks

Can't remember more than a handfull of decent chances, including Smiths one clear header into the keepers hands

Lots of scuffed/blocked shots and plenty well off target

EDIT - BBCsport saying 19 shots - 5 on target
                  Last edited by HertsHoops; 06-01-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Do you really think Ollie would tell the team not to play like they did last week with the same 2 forwards when we looked quite good in the win, were you there?
                    Yes, and it was nothing like last week.

Comment

I would scream abuse at the players and have someone kick f ück out of them at the same time I'd fire the manager. Happy now?

Comment

It’s never your fault, it’s never your fault, Ian Holloway, it’s never your fault

Comment

• 51 shots? WTF? When did that happen? Is that our tally for the season?

Comment

• We never had 51 shots that stat is wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              51 shots? WTF? When did that happen? Is that our tally for the season?
                              Home TeamQPRAway TeamMK Dons
                              Possession
                              Home52%Away48%
                              Shots
                              Home19Away6
                              Shots on Target
                              Home5Away3
                              Corners
                              Home9Away1
                              Fouls
                              Home11Away20
                              I don't know where that number came from, sounds like it could have been 151 and we still wouldn't have scored!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                                Wasn't suggesting you was Stan; but as you can see, we have enough meltdown merchants onboard to melt 2 Arctic ice caps.
                                I agree, every fan, life-long or not, has that right to call out the manager; but also, every fan has the right to stand behind their team regardless; it is all about opinions, & what grinds me on here at times, is that some members (not you), seem to think they have a God given right to trash talk my team at every single opportunity.
                                I'm not blind, I can see the flaws, but I grew up defending my team in the RW from the types of insults that get thrown about on here far too regularly.
                                I enjoy yours & a few others views, as they are fairly constructive and don't result to insults against the team; but as for the others, they can go do one
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X