QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie. Watch Pawel as an out and out right winger then watch the shadow that he is now and that will tell you all you need to know.
    I know exactly what he can do 73, you dont need to tell me that mate, im giving up now as worn out, im just as unhappy as everyone else
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Just a few counter-arguments for you:

The following teams have all beaten us recently, and they all play with 4 at the back, wingers and NO wingbacks:

Preston: 4-2-3-1
      MK Dons: 4-4-2
      Leeds: 4-2-3-1
      Millwall: 4-4-2
      Forest: 4-2-3-1
      Villa: 4-4-1-1
      Derby: 4-2-3-1
      This. You breathe by inhaling and exhaling. Everyone bar Ollie, Birch and Pinkie knows that.

Comment

• Pi kie. I admire your loyalty to Holloway but right now mate the man is a liability

Comment

• Ollie throwing Hall and Scowen under the bus for their blunders that set up their goal!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Pinkie is a thatcherright.he not for turning
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
              Ollie throwing Hall and Scowen under the bus for their blunders that set up their goal!
              yep, if its not the fans, weather, referee, pitch, its the players.................

this week, take a bow scowen and hall.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Holloway admitting he was tactically out done by oppo manager....no surprise there then. A fking bin bag could out do that useless karnt.

Comment

• Nigel clough v Ian Holloway next week
                  Could be very embarrassing for our Ian,I'd still expect him to be in a job even if we lose to the mighty Burton albion.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    Holloway admitting he was tactically out done by oppo manager....no surprise there then. A fking bin bag could out do that useless karnt.
                    like everyone bar pinke has been saying for months, he is no better than a league 1/2 manager at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      I'm not going into meltdown either mate. On the contrary, I'm pretty calm about it. I am however under no illusions that Holloway takes a huge amount of responsibly for the predicament we find ourselves in this season - and every time he badly messes up, as he did again today then I, as a life-long fan, will call him out for it, as it is every fan's right to do so.
                      Wasn't suggesting you was Stan; but as you can see, we have enough meltdown merchants onboard to melt 2 Arctic ice caps.
                      I agree, every fan, life-long or not, has that right to call out the manager; but also, every fan has the right to stand behind their team regardless; it is all about opinions, & what grinds me on here at times, is that some members (not you), seem to think they have a God given right to trash talk my team at every single opportunity.
                      I'm not blind, I can see the flaws, but I grew up defending my team in the RW from the types of insults that get thrown about on here far too regularly.
                      I enjoy yours & a few others views, as they are fairly constructive and don't result to insults against the team; but as for the others, they can go do one
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        Wasn't suggesting you was Stan; but as you can see, we have enough meltdown merchants onboard to melt 2 Arctic ice caps.
                        I agree, every fan, life-long or not, has that right to call out the manager; but also, every fan has the right to stand behind their team regardless; it is all about opinions, & what grinds me on here at times, is that some members (not you), seem to think they have a God given right to trash talk my team at every single opportunity.
                        I'm not blind, I can see the flaws, but I grew up defending my team in the RW from the types of insults that get thrown about on here far too regularly.
                        I enjoy yours & a few others views, as they are fairly constructive and don't result to insults against the team; but as for the others, they can go do one

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Exactly tarbs, but its obvious the meltdown crew was going to be hovering
                          Make no mistake though Pinks, if this useless prick can't beat Burton next week he needs to go!

Comment

• Have we sunk that low that not beating MK Dons at home is an acceptable result? Where the hell are our standards for the football club?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              It's amazing how fast things can turn from one week to the next, after the Cardiff win there was a warm fuzzy feeling on here, today is gloom and doom, makes me want to sit outside in my shorts and t-shirt to get some hypothermia!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                Make no mistake though Pinks, if this useless prick can't beat Burton next week he needs to go!

I'm not lowering the bar but based on form an away point won't be a terrible result!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X