QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    I'm now finally convinced Jimmy is the better manager.
    it’s not actually up for debate. Not great but better of the two

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      You just seem to intelligence wins by the way you talk, asin you are wrong pinkie i know attitude! just because you think if we change to wingers all our goalscoring problems are going to end! ive already said to you what are you going to do with youre change to wingers and we`re getting overrun and bossed in midfield? presuming youre wingers dont help out defensively!
      Yeah. It's really working nicely at present, isn't it? Terrific. LOL.

Comment

Now stop drinking that Czech beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          We had the same outrage after every loss with JFH!
          I was outraged than most. But Ollie is clearly not up to the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
            Now stop drinking that Czech beer, please.
            LOL........... I need more reading about that result.

Comment

Been saying this since the day Ollie was appointed mate. Is what it is though. We need to either grow a pair, get shot and get either Garry Monk or Paul Clement in now, or stick with him, hope we stay up, and make a change in May

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                different system, different tactics, different selection of players. Non of that costs money but the current person in charge has a reluctance to try and of that
                I didn't see the match today but it sounds like many of our losses, no touch in front of goal and at least one defensive blunder causing us to concede, that's not the system, as for player selection, I'm not sure what I would change, playing all youth is a fools game in this division IMHO!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

different system, different tactics, different selection of players. Non of that costs money but the current person in charge has a reluctance to try and of that
                  Sorry westy but we`ve not got a super strong squad so i really dont think any great changes like you suggest will make a massive difference! but if i was manager id certainly play differently, but i love strike partnerships wingers etc, but the games changed to a possession game these days & all or alot of them think its the way forward, i dont at all westy
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I didn't see the match today but it sounds like many of our losses, no touch in front of goal and at least one defensive blunder causing us to concede, that's not the system, as for player selection, I'm not sure what I would change, playing all youth is a fools game in this division IMHO!
                    as said earlier don’t be fooled by stat we never created any proper opportunities they were all pot shots from distance not chances where we have opened up side and missed chance

Comment

Fools game nail and head come to mind

Comment

Sorry westy but we`ve not got a super strong squad so i really dont think any great changes like you suggest will make a massive difference! but if i was manager id certainly play differently, but i love strike partnerships wingers etc, but the games changed to a possession game these days & all or alot of them think its the way forward, i dont at all westy
                        But what we’re doing is not working so why keep doing it why not try something else see if it improves. Please answer that?

Comment

• Pinkie. We do not have a strong squad as all the forwards are rank. Granted we have a few players of a decent standard but not a worldy amongst them.

Comment

But what we’re doing is not working so why keep doing it why not try something else see if it improves. Please answer that?
                            As said before we need a striker or two bringing in to sharpen things up, and we need our midfielders to be more ruthless, otherwise cant see alot changing unless some all of a sudden start finding scoring form!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I give up f uck it keep playing system we don’t have players to make it work in Ollie we trust

Not actually that bothered about today, wanted to win but it’s not the end of the world. Will let you guys debate and try and educate why our manager is a significant part of what’s going wrong on pitch. Have a good evening chaps I’m going try reading but not posting

Comment

Just a few counter-arguments for you:

The following teams have all beaten us recently, and they all play with 4 at the back, wingers and NO wingbacks:

Preston: 4-2-3-1
                                MK Dons: 4-4-2
                                Leeds: 4-2-3-1
                                Millwall: 4-4-2
                                Forest: 4-2-3-1
                                Villa: 4-4-1-1
                                Derby: 4-2-3-1

Comment

Working...
                                X