QPR 0 MK Dons 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Its got nothing to do with a display of tactical and managerial incompetance at all
    Wrong. It has virtually everything to do with it - for reasons which have been clearly detailed on here for many months now, and for reasons the vast majority are in basic agreement over - apart from you of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Pinkie. I agree I hope we turn up at Burton. The thing that will turn up for sure is the flawed wing back system.
      Thing is we all wanted a strong team today and a couple of youngsters, we got that and lost again in the cup, honestly think it boils down to wrong attitudes towards the cups from what man utd started years ago devalueing it! if youve got youre full team out or any team and there not all focussed youre going to struggle to click anyway, still no excuse but seems to be the issue with cup games, yet years ago i used to love them like everyone else, now i cant even watch them on tv just like prem games. But id love us to play with wingers and 2 forwards partnering each other in tandem but the games changed for the worse, and like tarbs said its like its the fashion & its a shame cos it can be shiite to watch!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Wrong. It has virtually everything to do with it - for reasons which have been clearly detailed on here for many months now, and for reasons the vast majority are in basic agreement over - apart from you of course.
        You are so arrogrant stan as if you know exactly, yet you think our non scoring strikeforce and midfields going to start scoring a shedfull with wingers being employed! how about the hole in our midfield for the opposition with there 5 in midfied over running us! what are you going to do then manager stan? out of interest!

Comment

Westy our midfielders arent scoring at all which is bad let alone & putting pressure on our poor strikeforce! mind you both our strikers scored last week so....

but fingers crossed we turn up at burton
          Mate your so desperate for him to do well your now defending him blindly. Your right we don’t score enough goals because sadly the manager don’t play a system to allow us too. That’s not players or fans fault it’s his.

We have been dire playing 532 so why not try something different??? Only one person to blame for sticking with what clearly does not suit us nor is it working

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
            I am not going to go into meltdown mode whenever we exit the cup in the early rounds.
            I'm not going into meltdown either mate. On the contrary, I'm pretty calm about it. I am however under no illusions that Holloway takes a huge amount of responsibly for the predicament we find ourselves in this season - and every time he badly messes up, as he did again today then I, as a life-long fan, will call him out for it, as it is every fan's right to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Mate your so desperate for him to do well your now defending him blindly. Your right we don’t score enough goals because sadly the manager don’t play a system to allow us too. That’s not players or fans fault it’s his.

We have been dire playing 532 so why not try something different??? Only one person to blame for sticking with what clearly does not suit us nor is it working
              Why am i defending him blindly westy? ive already said its not good enough today, he picked a team most was pleased with and yet the team hasnt turned up again, what more can be said, so you think its ok our midfielders and everyone else can have so many pops at goal from wherever & thats ok non are scoring regardless of formations!

Comment

• Long ball, predictable rubbish. No class, no quality, no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I am desperate for him to well also as I was for all of our managers, I was excited about the JFH appointment and look how that turned out, how about we bring Sparky back when he is sacked? This is not an excuse but Ollie is having to play by the new reality of FFP and has inherited a very poor squad, it won't be easy for anyone to keep this side up, I just don't see how anyone is going to get much more out of this pile of rubbish if we do make a change, frankly I just don't trust LF or TF, they have created this mess!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

You are so arrogrant Stan
                    Once again you respond with ad hominem and straw men whenever arguments are presented that you have no answer to. If I am arrogant then you are either a WUM or living in a total fantasy land. As for what I would do about the team issues, I and countless others have presented that case thousands of times now, so try trawling back through it all for some answers.

Comment

• On the match never thought we were that bad other then the final third. We were the dominant side and other then a calamity of errors (it’s not just Ned who makes them which result in goals - please note some posters) they were never going to score

Our achillies heal is however the manager and his obsession with 532 and square pegs in round holes. Playing a div1 outfit and we have five at the back!!!!!!! Show some intent go 442 or three up top but no let’s play system which has failed us since last season

I’ve seen us play worse this season by some distance, if honest, but there was no other game plan today other then to stick steadfast to the normal failing system

Comment

• I'm now finally convinced Jimmy is the better manager.

Comment

Why am i defending him blindly westy? ive already said its not good enough today, he picked a team most was pleased with and yet the team hasnt turned up again, what more can be said, so you think its ok our midfielders and everyone else can have so many pops at goal from wherever & thats ok non are scoring regardless of formations!
                          Because you making the same excuses you have been making for well over a year mate. Don’t blame players ask questions of the manager

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            I am desperate for him to well also as I was for all of our managers, I was excited about the JFH appointment and look how that turned out, how about we bring Sparky back when he is sacked? This is not an excuse but Ollie is having to play by the new reality of FFP and has inherited a very poor squad, it won't be easy for anyone to keep this side up, I just don't see how anyone is going to get much more out of this pile of rubbish if we do make a change, frankly I just don't trust LF or TF, they have created this mess!
                            different system, different tactics, different selection of players. Non of that costs money but the current person in charge has a reluctance to try and of that

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Once again you respond with ad hominem and straw men whenever arguments are presented that you have no answer to. If I am arrogant, then you are either a WUM or living in a total fantasy land. As for what I would do about the team issues, I and countless others have presented that case thousands of times now, so try trawling back through it all for some answers.
                              You just seem to think intelligence wins by the way you talk, asin you are wrong pinkie i know attitude! just because you think if we change to wingers all our goalscoring problems are going to end! ive already said to you what are you going to do with youre change to wingers and we`re getting overrun and bossed in midfield? presuming youre wingers dont help out defensively!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                I'm now finally convinced Jimmy is the better manager.
                                We had the same outrage after every loss with JFH!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X