Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    I see people mentioning a lack of individual development, and it makes me wonder how he coached the Blackpool players compared to Ours. Was it all about Charlie Adam really?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    Hall at DM.....reminds me of when ollie used to play Palmer and Santos there. Tactical genius.
    Georges Santos........just hearing the name makes me shudder. That period where Ollie was picking him up front was one of the bleakest times I can remember as a QPR fan.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    As for Fernandes, Words cannot describe how bad a chairman he is and has been since August 2011.
    Worst chairman in our history. End of.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Hall at DM.....reminds me of when ollie used to play Palmer and Santos there. Tactical genius.

Leave a comment:

• rickyranger
    replied
    Hall is a bit like the majority our players there is room for improvement and they need to be developed in a style of play that utilizes their strengths, as well as being coached to be better once that that style is imbedded in the squad. Those that can’t adapt should go and others brought into fit the style.

All of which is impossible under this manager, who continues to play a style that fits very few of our current players, including the very same ones brought in under his leadership. Not to mention the fact not one of our players appears to have developed under his coaching.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    CB as was the right of the back three. After that howler he went in that awful DM role ollie sees him in

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Yes we have some decent CB but was Hall playing there or as an out of position DM.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    That’s a comment you often make. So genuine question, if we are still in the same position at the end of the season will you finally accept Holloway is out of his depth, or do what you did at the end of last season and claim he is still getting it right and we will be better next year?
    If we are in same position, he will say job done, we avoided relegation and now Ollie will continue building for the future. Stinkie is deluded.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Back on the topic of football and not the manager I’m amazed there are next to no comments on the balls up for their goal yesterday and especially Halls part in it

Remember while back in discussion about Ned saying Hall makes just as many mistakes as him which lead to goals and few posters said this was rubbish and i was making it up. Yesterday is an example of how he has big lapse in concentration which we get punished for. Now I will add I’m big Hall fan, think he is quality CB, but he is prone to an error, like Ned, but when he makes them people seem to turn a blind eye. Hall, error aside yesterday, given length of time he has been out was very good but the goal!! What was he doing

My personal opinion is we have some very decent CB but all of them and this includes Robinson are prone to mistakes which lead to goals hence why we keep so few clean sheets. We get some superb individual performances but never really all of them at the same time

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    That’s a comment you often make. So genuine question, if we are still in the same position at the end of the season will you finally accept Holloway is out of his depth, or do what you did at the end of last season and claim he is still getting it right and we will be better next year?
    I was going ask this

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Wow, some people truly like to read between the lines.
    I have no issue with constructive criticism of our club, be it the manager, the players or even the friggin tea lady.
    I have issues with certain people who claim to support this club making up insulting names.
    Even my 10 year old who has a read on here occasionally finds it a tad immature.
    Why on earth are u an administrator on a football forum with that attitude? U need a lie down in a dark room.

Leave a comment:

• rickyranger
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    And is the season over yet as i hadnt noticed it was?!

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    As for Fernandes, Words cannot describe how bad a chairman he is and has been since August 2011.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Irelevant shape, size or colour, The only thing that matters is he the best man for the job and based on their record at Millwall and here the answer is No. Just because he is a die hard fan does not mean he should be in the job.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Would Birch be a better assistant if he wasn't fat? same question for Tony re:chairman

Are we just a skinny assistant manager and skinny chairman away from being a premier league club?
    Those are very good questions, I hope someone has a good answer!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X