Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Cardiff game was a false dawn, league one beckons. We just don't have what it takes.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    We are simply mediocre. Bidwell not a wingback. Pawel has lost his drive. Freeman entertaining as hell but not a finisher. Smith back to being Smith. Surprised we didn't see more/better from Eze, Chair and Smyth. Totally deflating. No urgency. No consistent pace. Oh well, what the bugger, we lose again. Who cares? Unfortunately, we do, and this just adds to the need to change course. Again.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    It astounds me that anyone actually believed we would do anything other than lose today.
    Astounds me more anyone bothered to go ginge.
    Same thing every year for twenty odd.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadian Ranger View Post
    Been a Rangers boy for 45 years...this is just taking the p#ss...off for an elective root canal to numb the pain ffs.
    I'll bet it' warmer in the Yukon than here in Southern Ontario ATM!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    We don't do league either!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    It astounds me that anyone actually believed we would do anything other than lose today.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    That is actually beyond shocking with that team. Warnock got the tin tac for losing against this franchise mob time for Holloway to get the same
    Warnoc actually drew 1-1 away at MK in the cup and for the sack.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    @darrenpickard
    2 wins (and 7 defeats) in the last 12 for #QPR ....on top of every appalling run under Holloway, you have to wonder just how he's still employed!? ��
    Whos that hits mate? I make him right

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    We don't do league either!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    @darrenpickard
    2 wins (and 7 defeats) in the last 12 for #QPR ....on top of every appalling run under Holloway, you have to wonder just how he's still employed!? ��

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    It's about time we realize there is not a proper striker at this club, if you can't score you don't win, simple as that! Complain all you want about systems or team selection but many games such as today there are enough chances created, we don't have a finisher and haven't had since Austin!
    We are where we are because Olli refuses to play a 4-4-2 system which clearly suits our players much better.

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    That is actually beyond shocking with that team. Warnock got the tin tac for losing against this franchise mob time for Holloway to get the same
    Just see we had 36 shots off target pahahaaha imagine Washington was playing would be easily double that. Pure utter turd

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    We don't do cups!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    I agree pinkie. But who do you drop when you have a near full strength best team out.
    I know 73 thats a problem tbh, but id try to make sure they make up for it at burton! we would of been better playing a weakened side tbh, but as gator says people bang on about systems, but its goalscoring which is our problem anyway, really would of thought our midfield would of started chipping in by now, as we need that like any team

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    What a fool i am i thought we would win today,how stupid of me.

I really find it difficult to describe how i feel.

Always a roller coaster following Rangers but this takes the biscuit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X