Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaggy24
    replied
    My lad went villa offered him QPR went on coach to watch posh sums it up really league one team play villa by them well get tonked there

Leave a comment:

• Macca
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    He should be sacked based on his record, I just think things could get worse when we bring in another manager who takes time to get whatever system implemented and as I said I really don't think we will get a good manager to take over this mess! Ollie has a very tough job to keep this terrible side up!
    Terrible side or terrible manager I think the later, who has not worked out playing with wing backs does not work

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    Jimmy Saville is good with bringing kids on,How about him?
    Do you really think grooming kids in the Championship is going to keep us up?

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    we don't do cup games no matter who the manager is.
    Sorry mate, but that is an excuse I do not buy for one second.

Firstly, records are there to be broken.

Secondly, it's a totally unprofessional and unacceptable mentality to approach any competitive game with.

Thirdly, it infers that it somehow lets IH off the hook for yet another blatant display of tactical and managerial incompetence.

Leave a comment:

• Since1972
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    He should be sacked based on his record, I just think things could get worse when we bring in another manager who takes time to get whatever system implemented and as I said I really don't think we will get a good manager to take over this mess! Ollie has a very tough job to keep this terrible side up!
    I do actually think he and his coaches will take us down or be very close to the wire. So keep him, gamble and then let him try again next season??? No thanks

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Ahhh paedo nonse jokes. Just what the doctor ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    Jimmy Saville is good with bringing kids on,How about him?

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
    Still don't make it right that he stays

Leave a comment:

• Since1972
    replied
    I'd do it. I'm better than that ####.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
    I know but still... it's pathetic now. I feel for my kids. I've dragged them into this QPR world and they will win #### all
    I couldn't do it to mine. Im not that sadistic.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    If that's an attempt to excuse the inept failings of a clueless manager, then it's the wrong answer.
    Wasn't making up excuses for Ollie; always been clear on my feelings toward him as a manager; more an attempt to stop some people slicing their wrists by pointing out the fact, that we don't do cup games no matter who the manager is.
    Also, like Gator said above, who would want to take over as manager?

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    I’d rather get knocked out by notts county. At least they are a proper football club unlike these plastic #####
    I actually can't argue with that lol

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    just seen this tweet mate

@JohnDavies350
    Todays worst performance goes to..............#QPR!#QPR 0 - 1 #MKDons

9 Corners and 51 shots = 0 goals!

Every single QPR player should be sacked, fined 2 weeks wages & get
    5 years in jail.#FACup #SundayLeague
    BBC saying 19 shots.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    You are the voice of reason and common sense Shania. 4-4-2, or even 4-3-3 would be better than this insane obsession he has with wingbacks.
    Poor Wszolek, It must affect his form very much...the strikers aswell. They should have got better service from wingers.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Oh I got another one, it could be worse, Brentford got KO'd by Notts County
    I’d rather get knocked out by notts county. At least they are a proper football club unlike these plastic #####

Leave a comment:

Working...
X