Clear All

• Hitman34
    replied
    robinson fit and in todays squad,

starting line up to be announced at 2pm

Leave a comment:

• Discodroid
    replied
    As a QPR Man, I'm in no doubt that 2018 will be like many others.. another 12 months of crawling through the man made wreckage and bobbing up and down on the high seas of hopelessness of the broken vessel QPR, wretched man that I am.

However, fu ck all that, I could have Been like everyone else on the east end plots and supported West Ham, Born as i was, within a Mervyn Day Half hearted goalkick of the chicken run, but Why Would i do that?..''I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm QPR, see? I mean, you gotta be somebody, ain't ya, or you might as well jump in the sea and drown'.

I for one am Looking forward to 2018.
    Queens Park Rangers FC Across the universe. Jai guru deva om.

(QPR 2 Cardiff 2 . Conner Washington to score all 4.)

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    I'm sure Gollie does that Pinkie. Shouting and waving his arms about is all he's good for.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Its about time our strikers and midfielders starting notching some goals, if i was the manager id rip into them if this keeps going on

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

crappie is still out injured though. so one less gump to worry about
    Don't worry we have others!

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
    FFS thought it was happy new year not crappy new year

crappie is still out injured though. so one less gump to worry about

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    According to dave mcintyre, Gump2 is back in the starting lineup today.
    FFS thought it was happy new year not crappy new year

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Cardiff no doubt targeting this as a game to get themselves back on track.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    I personally think we always used him wrong. Utterly useless coming from a midfield position and trying to beat a man or cross a ball. Played off a central striker or wide in a 3 up top, he can be very dangerous!
    Are you trying to tell me that qpr used a decent player in the wrong position? Never

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    I'd expect Washington and mackie to start,It's the Gimps go to non goalscoring duo.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Stop Hoillet?! HAHA there was a time not so very long ago when all the opposition would need to do to get possesion back was to give Junior the ball. A skied shot, screwed cross or pointless run into a defender was all that was needed.

Can't believe he's now a player to be worried about. The guy is equal only to Mackie in wasted end product.

Except for Wembley, his 1 moment of glory.
    I personally think we always used him wrong. Utterly useless coming from a midfield position and trying to beat a man or cross a ball. Played off a central striker or wide in a 3 up top, he can be very dangerous!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Sit easy guys I have just won on Pro Evo which is always a good indicator of how matchday will go

Leave a comment:

• topperharley
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Stop holliet and we have a chance, won't be easy so let's see
    Stop Hoillet?! HAHA there was a time not so very long ago when all the opposition would need to do to get possesion back was to give Junior the ball. A skied shot, screwed cross or pointless run into a defender was all that was needed.

Can't believe he's now a player to be worried about. The guy is equal only to Mackie in wasted end product.

Except for Wembley, his 1 moment of glory.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Stop holliet and we have a chance, won't be easy so let's see

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Didnt realise that we had won that many against them at home, heres hoping we get straight at them and get a few today and early doors.
    They've lost their last 3 as well. Gotta be hoping for 3 points today.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X