No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ball hit our player on the way through to an offside Hoilett, the question is who played the ball through and it was clearly them which makes it offside, I think he got the PK all wrong but he got this right thankfully!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
      judging from the replays its hard to tell if scowen hit the ball to hoilett or if it was the cardiff player, tbh for me personally it looks like it was scowen who hit it to hoilett although my dad reckons it was the cardiff player
      Always agree with Dad!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I wasn't at the game NOR did I see ot live on stream but just watched extended highlights, firstly I will say we deserved to win ,Smyth played great and (with a slight deflection)got his deserved goal ,their penalty was soft BUT and this is a big but,their disallowed goal should have stood,we got a large slice of luck and as iv been saying,what comes around goes around,ref decisions have gone against us recently but today it really went out way with that decision. But it was still a richly deserved win
        Youve also been saying all week we are a certainty for a relegation battle!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• So happy with today's result! After a pitiful performance against Millwall I really didn't hold much hope. Smyth was so good today! Considering how big some of the Cardiff defenders were compared to Smyth I though he was really brave, played with confidence and good awareness which showed in his off ball movement. Really pleased he got the winner and what a goal it was!

I think we play much better against the top sides and it goes to show how close this league is and how unpredictable it can be...Millwall and Cardiff both bang average, but Cardiff clearly better than Millwall yet we lose to Millwall and beat Cardiff?!

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
            The ball hit our player on the way through to an offside Hoilett, the question is who played the ball through and it was clearly them which makes it offside, I think he got the PK all wrong but he got this right thankfully!
            Exactly. It was a deflection of a defender and therefore offside.
            Luck doesn't come into it; if our defender tried to play the ball, then it would if been onside.
            As for the pen. Not in a million years.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
            X