QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I am bill loved it, was exactly the performance we needed and showing the players are playing for the manager! makes me laugh its now not a masterstroke by ollie to play smyth yet some on here go on about he never plays his youngsters lol
    Think I've explained myself pretty well Pinkie, and I can't be ar$ed to argue with you.

Personally I'm just going to enjoy the win. Suggest you do the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Think I've explained myself pretty well Pinkie, and I can't be ar$ed to argue with you.

Personally I'm just going to enjoy the win. Suggest you do the same.
      Im not arguining with you at all tarbie, you called it completely wrong earlier & its all good we`ve won and got a new young striker who looks very good!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Masterstroke ? Not sure about that cause why not play him
        In earlier games.

This league is a lottery some you win some you lose.....just wve
        Lost more than we should.

Will he keep playing Bos,Smyth Oteh etc i would but dont think he will
        The thing is the manager sees these kids in training all the time, he probably has a better idea of when they might be ready to play at this level than we do, we definitely have some bright looking young lads for the future but they will be inconsistent, in saying that it would be hard not to start Smyth if he is fit in the next match, really a nice compliment for big Matt Smith!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

• What kind of player is Paul Smyth? A bit like Shane Long?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Great 3 points well done rangers. Just waking up for a night shift so look forward to reading all about it when I get there, young lad sounds like he’s had a great game so does beg the question as to why he hasn’t been tried out before hand it’s an area we’ve struggled in all season. Love getting one over in on the taffs urssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Im not arguining with you at all tarbie, you called it completely wrong earlier & its all good we`ve won and got a new young striker who looks very good!
              My uncle Charlie went to Rangers in the 40s and 50s
              got pis sed if they lost pis sed if they drew and pissed if they lost

He died early

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                What kind of player is Paul Smyth? A bit like Shane Long?
                Both Irish but about a foot in size difference I'd say...I think "Our Paul" is more of a winger than a striker like Long.

Comment

• He reminds me of SWP, when SWP was good
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Didn't expect any points today so buzzing right now, well done to Ollie and the players.

Anyone know if highlights will be showing tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      Both Irish but about a foot in size difference I'd say...I think "Our Paul" is more of a winger than a striker like Long.
                      Wing back?

Comment

• The boy was excellent today and his goal came out of him running at their defenders. 3 precious points and we found a young player who could well give us a bit of optimism going into the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

• You wanted kids you got kids you wanted crosses you got crosses so let's enjoy the three points
                          And hope we see more kids next week against M K we don't do cups so please Ollie don't fart arce about with Mackie Washington yenie , go for players that hat want to play for the club

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                            Dunno bri he took that on his unfavored left foot today, looks more a striker to me the way he took his goal and runs
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              You wanted kids you got kids you wanted crosses you got crosses so let's enjoy the three points
                              And hope we see more kids next week against M K we don't do cups so please Ollie don't fart arce about with Mackie Washington yenie , go for players that hat want to play for the club
                              It's all we asked for, hope it's not a one off!

Comment

• Reminds me of Michael Owen or Conor Washington. Hard to tell after only one game.

Comment

Working...
                                X