QPR 2 Cardiff City 1 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
    Seeing a Hughes team lose is one of life's real pleasures. Looking forward to MotD tonight.
    I think he'll go after today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I think so too. Another of life's pleasures is listening to Robbie Savage on 606 defending his mate against countless Stoke callers. The bloke really is as thick as ####.

Comment

Good job tarbs ollie didnt take youre advice son hey! we`ve a cracking player in smyth & oteh looks good aswell and good pace
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Great win on New Year's day. That's eight points in the last five games.

Comment

• U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Just need to repeat it inthe cup next week play the same starting 11 to give them confidence, I doubt that he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Just need to repeat it inthe cup next week play the same starting 11 to give them confidence, I doubt that he will.
                We don't do Cups, you should know that!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  Just need to repeat it inthe cup next week play the same starting 11 to give them confidence, I doubt that he will.
                  Think he will play ALL our boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Our most important win of the season so far,well done the R's
                    Can't believe I am in agreement with you.
                    Also quite fitting that it was one of your own country men that stole the show today.
                    Onwards and upwards
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• What a difference having pace up top makes

Ollie got the subs spot on today

Really good in Thecsecond half I’m over the moon

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        Good job tarbs ollie didnt take youre advice son hey! we`ve a cracking player in smyth & oteh looks good aswell and good pace
                        Why have you always gotta have a dig mate?

I'm thrilled for Smyth, I genuinely am, and I hope he goes on to be an important player for us. Doesn't change the fact it was a huge gamble that has paid off for Ollie today.

I'd also point out that rather than lording a great tactical decision by your hero today, shouldn't we be questioning why we've been watching rubbish performances by Washington and Mackie all season if we have kids like Smyth and Osayi-Samuel waiting in the wings?

I maintain what I said earlier. We shouldn't just be picking kids out of the reserves and rolling the dice with them, just cos the manager is under pressure. If we have kids as good as Smyth looked today, they should have been in and around the first team all season.

Comment

• well done Rangers, had a feeling we'd win today
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Can't believe I am in agreement with you.
                            Also quite fitting that it was one of your own country men that stole the show today.
                            Onwards and upwards
                            Great to see after all the bigging up on the warnock thread! ollies outsmarted warnock today and hopefully we`ll start clicking more now! great to have a youngster getting a cracking strikers goal aswell

Comment

• Well done, QPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Why have you always gotta have a dig mate?

I'm thrilled for Smyth, I genuinely am, and I hope he goes on to be an important player for us. Doesn't change the fact it was a huge gamble that has paid off for Ollie today.

I'd also point out that rather than lording a great tactical decision by your hero today, shouldn't we be questioning why we've been watching rubbish performances by Washington and Mackie all season if we have kids like Smyth and Osayi-Samuel waiting in the wings?

I maintain what I said earlier. We shouldn't just be picking kids out of the reserves and rolling the dice with them, just cos the manager is under pressure. If we have kids as good as Smyth looked today, they should have been in and around the first team all season.
                                Hold on a minute tarbs, dont be hyprocritical, you knocked me early on here for backing up smyth being chosen, telling me to give it a rest did you not?

Comment

Working...
                                X