Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg1882
    replied
    Great 3 points well done rangers. Just waking up for a night shift so look forward to reading all about it when I get there, young lad sounds like he’s had a great game so does beg the question as to why he hasn’t been tried out before hand it’s an area we’ve struggled in all season. Love getting one over in on the taffs urssss

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    What kind of player is Paul Smyth? A bit like Shane Long?

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Masterstroke ? Not sure about that cause why not play him
    In earlier games.

This league is a lottery some you win some you lose.....just wve
    Lost more than we should.

Will he keep playing Bos,Smyth Oteh etc i would but dont think he will
    The thing is the manager sees these kids in training all the time, he probably has a better idea of when they might be ready to play at this level than we do, we definitely have some bright looking young lads for the future but they will be inconsistent, in saying that it would be hard not to start Smyth if he is fit in the next match, really a nice compliment for big Matt Smith!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Think I've explained myself pretty well Pinkie, and I can't be ar$ed to argue with you.

Personally I'm just going to enjoy the win. Suggest you do the same.
    Im not arguining with you at all tarbie, you called it completely wrong earlier & its all good we`ve won and got a new young striker who looks very good!

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I am bill loved it, was exactly the performance we needed and showing the players are playing for the manager! makes me laugh its now not a masterstroke by ollie to play smyth yet some on here go on about he never plays his youngsters lol
    Think I've explained myself pretty well Pinkie, and I can't be ar$ed to argue with you.

Personally I'm just going to enjoy the win. Suggest you do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by gator View Post
    He is!
    Yes he is.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    I am bill loved it, was exactly the performance we needed and showing the players are playing for the manager! makes me laugh its now not a masterstroke by ollie to play smyth yet some on here go on about he never plays his youngsters lol
    Masterstroke ? Not sure about that cause why not play him
    In earlier games.

This league is a lottery some you win some you lose.....just wve
    Lost more than we should.

Will he keep playing Bos,Smyth Oteh etc i would but dont think he will

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Great for young Paul's confidence ,but I think he is Northern Irish ?
    Oh well, he is defiantly one for the future if he can perform how he did today.
    He also had a constant smile on his face all game.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    He is!

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Can't believe I am in agreement with you.
    Also quite fitting that it was one of your own country men that stole the show today.
    Onwards and upwards

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    We recovered very well from what was another crap penalty against us, I know some of you say those things even themselves out, I'm not seeing it though, we haven't had a pk since the 1st match and yet Matty Smith has been manhandled in the box often, I'm not bitter in victory though, that was a great win against the odds!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Just enjoy the win lads

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Great win. Just got back from work to watch second half on player. Hope was alive only 0-0 at half time. Then history repeating itself with crap ref awarding a soft penalty to the away team!!! Thought: "Happy new year? No, Fark off. Everything the same as last year." Hope showed its ugly, evil face as per usual.

But the players hadn´t given up, and started chasing the game. So finally lady luck turned with the brilliant set piece goal from Robbo and Smith, and what a debutant goal from Smyth.

And the holding out in the end, with nail biting finish and ref considering giving them the offside goal.

Great start to the year.

Oh and BTW. Great line up from the "clueless chestbeaters". Credit where it´s due. Especially considering the OTT abuse they have been getting for most of the season.

Happy new year to you all.
    Good win just think IH was a bit luckier today but still think he
    is not the man for us

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    here you go tarbs
    Just enjoy the win lads

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by topperharley View Post
    Pinkie, he's right.

However. Great job everyone involved today that's a bloody awesome start to the new year.

Enjoy winning and have a beer or 10.
    Is he fook right & you was wrong earlier slating the decision, at the end of the day it was a stroke by ollie wether you like it or not! get over it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X