replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Or ill get shot down but i thought a young kev gallen
    To skinny

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Reminds me of Michael Owen or Conor Washington. Hard to tell after only one game.
    Or ill get shot down but i thought a young kev gallen

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    You wanted kids you got kids you wanted crosses you got crosses so let's enjoy the three points
    And hope we see more kids next week against M K we don't do cups so please Ollie don't fart arce about with Mackie Washington yenie , go for players that hat want to play for the club
    With f ucking bells on geezer
    Last edited by West Acton; 01-01-2018, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    I go out after the game to central London for quick post match celebration and leave you guys alone for an hour and all hell breaks lose and your rowing. I will sort this out

If you back ollie your an olliephile no arguments. Tarbs is 100% right so that’s not up for debate anyone enough. Ollie got every decision right today so we’ll done that man can’t pick fault as done the business; more of that manager please as that’s a manager not an entertainer

And between Oteh and Smyth we have couple of proper prospects on our hands so please Rangers treat them with kid gloves and nurture them and they will reward us.

As you were fellas as you were

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    great result tonight. first half was appalingly boring and it looked like we were gunna be in for a long second half after they scored but nope, we pulled it back and dominated. motm is DEFO paul smyth, he was sensational throughout the game and looked better on his debut than the gump twins have all season. good work and a great win, lets just enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Reminds me of Michael Owen or Conor Washington. Hard to tell after only one game.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    You wanted kids you got kids you wanted crosses you got crosses so let's enjoy the three points
    And hope we see more kids next week against M K we don't do cups so please Ollie don't fart arce about with Mackie Washington yenie , go for players that hat want to play for the club
    It's all we asked for, hope it's not a one off!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Both Irish but about a foot in size difference I'd say...I think "Our Paul" is more of a winger than a striker like Long.
    Dunno bri he took that on his unfavored left foot today, looks more a striker to me the way he took his goal and runs

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    The boy was excellent today and his goal came out of him running at their defenders. 3 precious points and we found a young player who could well give us a bit of optimism going into the 2nd half of the season.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Both Irish but about a foot in size difference I'd say...I think "Our Paul" is more of a winger than a striker like Long.
    Wing back?

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Didn't expect any points today so buzzing right now, well done to Ollie and the players.

Anyone know if highlights will be showing tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    He reminds me of SWP, when SWP was good

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    What kind of player is Paul Smyth? A bit like Shane Long?

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Im not arguining with you at all tarbie, you called it completely wrong earlier & its all good we`ve won and got a new young striker who looks very good!
    My uncle Charlie went to Rangers in the 40s and 50s
    got pis sed if they lost pis sed if they drew and pissed if they lost

He died early

Leave a comment:

Working...
X