X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I like how pinkie shakes Sir Les handed in the ring. I’m sure I can lip read Les saying Ollie appreciates the support

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Pinke walking around this messageboard like...................................

I like how pinkie shakes Sir Les handed in the ring. I’m sure I can lip read Les saying Ollie appreciates the support

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

you deserve that mate. in fact, we all do.

long way to go but am celebrating that win tonight with you pink man
    topman hits, at the end of the day we should all be chuffed with that today

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    That made me laugh anyway you old tart, he couldnt walk any wider if he tried, ol big bo lax

you deserve that mate. in fact, we all do.

long way to go but am celebrating that win tonight with you pink man

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Cheers mate.

I'm actually feeling better about QPR tonight than I have done in a long while. Got 3 really exciting young attacking players at our disposal. I genuinely think we saw more out of Smyth today than we've ever seen out of Washington or Mackie (in his 2nd stint).

Can't fault Ollie or any of the players today. Did what needed to be done, despite another awful penalty decision. Hopefully 3 points and a couple of fresh faces around the first team will give the whole place a lift!
    Got three exciting young attacking players , don't forget Tarbs there's talk of Ezze coming back from Wycombe + chair as I said I'd like to see as many as possible getting a game against M K

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

That made me laugh anyway you old tart, he couldnt walk any wider if he tried, ol big bo lax

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    What I liked about the wee marn was getting on the goal line at free kick never going to beat the big defenders but got in their way and niggled at them

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    I go out after the game to central London for quick post match celebration and leave you guys alone for an hour and all hell breaks lose and your rowing. I will sort this out

If you back ollie your an olliephile no arguments. Tarbs is 100% right so that’s not up for debate anyone enough. Ollie got every decision right today so we’ll done that man can’t pick fault as done the business; more of that manager please as that’s a manager not an entertainer

And between Oteh and Smyth we have couple of proper prospects on our hands so please Rangers treat them with kid gloves and nurture them and they will reward us.

As you were fellas as you were
    Cheers mate.

I'm actually feeling better about QPR tonight than I have done in a long while. Got 3 really exciting young attacking players at our disposal. I genuinely think we saw more out of Smyth today than we've ever seen out of Washington or Mackie (in his 2nd stint).

Can't fault Ollie or any of the players today. Did what needed to be done, despite another awful penalty decision. Hopefully 3 points and a couple of fresh faces around the first team will give the whole place a lift!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Itll certainly show players like sylla and co whats expected

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Was really impressed Pinks. Got pace confidence and he was bloody competitive too. I said in half time post he had beating of defence in foot race then second half two or three times he exploited that

Pace is so key in modern game transforms a side totally
    Agree 100%, was an absolute pleasure watching him.
    So right that pace with an end product is vital in today's game.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Was really impressed Pinks. Got pace confidence and he was bloody competitive too. I said in half time post he had beating of defence in foot race then second half two or three times he exploited that

Couldnt agree more westy, thing is it lifts everyone, you see the reactions at the end by everyone, it was like we`d won the fa cup

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Was a cracking debut though, he does all the right things our other strikers dont, which is baffling!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

too fooking right hits, me & ollie have been under alot of pressure lol

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    To skinny
    Was a cracking debut though, he does all the right things our other strikers dont, which is baffling!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X