Clear All

• Bill
    replied
    happy days enjoy

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
    Not back yet....not seen the highlights. Was the penalty harsh? Lads around me all said it was... Also was Toilets goal offside? I shat myself when it went in.... Fabulous win, I'm buzzing, Smyth looked class....great goal to win the game for us too. Smith + Smyth has a nice ring to it.... Well done IH and the team, in particular my MoTM Paul Smyth. Let's hope Mackie and Washington have finished up...
    Penalty was terribly harsh and the goal was correctly ruled offside!

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Think I might stop watching the first team and go U18s instead
    I go now and then as just up the road from me,there are some promising
    youngsters and it just shows sometimes you just have to throw them in
    the deep end.

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Noticed Warnock has been bleating about the standards of the officials and their disallowed goal.

He really has got a f***ing cheek, hasn’t he?
    Not back yet....not seen the highlights. Was the penalty harsh? Lads around me all said it was... Also was Toilets goal offside? I shat myself when it went in.... Fabulous win, I'm buzzing, Smyth looked class....great goal to win the game for us too. Smith + Smyth has a nice ring to it.... Well done IH and the team, in particular my MoTM Paul Smyth. Let's hope Mackie and Washington have finished up...

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Agreed. I liked Oteh when he came on against Millwall and I feel the same today. Given a run of games I think it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring. I think I'm right in saying he has been banging them in for the u18s.
    yep hes been on fire for our academy this season

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Been superb New Year’s Day.

1) woke up no hangover
    2) rangers win
    3) got lovely jacket after game in sales up ox st

Hat trick

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Noticed Warnock has been bleating about the standards of the officials and their disallowed goal.

Yes after their soft penalty and it looked like the ref got the call correct on the offside!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Bit more credit needed for Oteh too guys as he came on and picked up where Smyth left off which was no mean feat

His introduction could have seen game turn but he kept running the channels and putting them on back foot
    Was just about to post about him, said earlier liked the look of him, and a shame scowens pass was abit heavy else think he would of burried that! but looks very good & just what we needed upfront these youngsters

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Think I might stop watching the first team and go U18s instead

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Bit more credit needed for Oteh too guys as he came on and picked up where Smyth left off which was no mean feat

His introduction could have seen game turn but he kept running the channels and putting them on back foot
    Agreed. I liked Oteh when he came on against Millwall and I feel the same today. Given a run of games I think it's only a matter of time before he starts scoring. I think I'm right in saying he has been banging them in for the u18s.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fernandes Out View Post
    The kid certainly showed up Washington and mackie for what they are today.
    Washington and Sylla should be moved on in my view,Bring on the Yoof and try and get an experienced striker with a decent goal record,We desperately need pace and the youngsters all have that in abundance.
    I agree but wouldnt be surprised if sylla ups his game now! we could be finding our next allen & goddard combo

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fernandes Out
    replied
    The kid certainly showed up Washington and mackie for what they are today.
    Washington and Sylla should be moved on in my view,Bring on the Yoof and try and get an experienced striker with a decent goal record,We desperately need pace and the youngsters all have that in abundance.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    I like how pinkie shakes Sir Les handed in the ring. I’m sure I can lip read Les saying Ollie appreciates the support

Leave a comment:

Working...
X