No announcement yet.

Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst moment for me last night was when Smithies dived into the post! I'd rather lose one game than have Smithies out! Thought Freeman had a shocker and Bidwell was probably the stand out performer...from what I remember.

I've often thought we struggle on a bigger pitch to use the space to our advantage. Millwall were bang average, any other team would have absolutely turned us over. That Millwall faithful was definitely the 12th man and added pressue to our team who clearly had no game plan.

Holloway doesn't have to do much to improve the team which makes our recent misfortune all the more frustrating!

Comment

• I actually thought Milleall looked decent side. Organised robust and hard working they will comfortably finish mid table

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I actually thought Milleall looked decent side. Organised robust and hard working they will comfortably finish mid table
        And thats the difference between us and teams like Wall and every other club who has a bang average team... player for player, theres not a lot to nothing in it. Thats when it all falls down to the manager. HE'S the reason we're no longer a comfortable mid table side. HE'S the reason we're now seriously thinking we're a relegation threat.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• His record since returning tells you relegation is bang on the cards if he is given the whole season

Comment

I actually thought Milleall looked decent side. Organised robust and hard working they will comfortably finish mid table
            I think we made them look better than they are. We were second to every ball, that was more down to us not being on it. They didn't play with much skill and never really looked a threat. We lost because we were #### not because they were good. I've seen us lose to much better teams this season.

Millwall may finish mid table and so might we.

If we get organised we could definitely climb the table, but that's down to the gaffer.

Comment

I completely disagree. I thought they looked awful, we were just that bad that we made them look better than they actually are.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Lets be honest under Holloway we make most teams look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                  I think we made them look better than they are. We were second to every ball, that was more down to us not being on it. They didn't play with much skill and never really looked a threat. We lost because we were #### not because they were good. I've seen us lose to much better teams this season.

Millwall may finish mid table and so might we.

If we get organised we could definitely climb the table, but that's down to the gaffer.
                  How much of that is down to the manager, if Ollie has lost the room and players don't give a damn that is on him but I don't think that's it, I think it speaks more to the type of players we have in our squad, the Den probably got to a fair few of them! Definitely agree that it's down to the gaffer to sort out this rather ordinary side, we will find out if Ollie is up for it!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Gator. If he has not worked out that Pawel and Bidwell are not wing backs after 14-15 months of working with them day in and day out then what chance have we got.

Comment

• millwall won because they had more intent and desire than us , look at the space their LB had all night . they were first to most of the loose or second balls . both teams were wasteful in front of goal but millwall had more heart and drive than us

Comment

• So are the players with him 72? As motivating them for the game against a team that despise him should be right up his street?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Gator. If he has not worked out that Pawel and Bidwell are not wing backs after 14-15 months of working with them day in and day out then what chance have we got.
                          My hope is that we can put some good runs together and gather some much needed points, we have seen the team work and get some great results (Wolves, She Utd) and look quite good doing it, it obviously hasn't happened often enough hence where we are in the table! The optimist in me thinks with the return of injured players and guys such as Pawel and Bidwell adapting to their roles we may settle in to mid table mediocrity!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

• Gatir. Can you honestly see this bloke oversea 4-5 straight wins or a 6-7 unbeaten run??

Comment

So are the players with him 72? As motivating them for the game against a team that despise him should be right up his street?
                              i feel we have the odd good game at home but when we go behind its the same old thing bring on smith , motivation is one of ollies strengths so getting them up for it shouldn't be a problem . players don't hurt like us when we lose they go back to their nice pads and put it behind them .

Comment

Gatir. Can you honestly see this bloke oversea 4-5 straight wins or a 6-7 unbeaten run??
                                No!
                                @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                                X