Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Just spotted that mate. Decent poll to be fair.

Genuinely surprised that so many still say stick with him. I'm guessing most of those woukd prefer a change at the end of the season. I do agree with the sentiment, but I really fear Ollie will take us down if we don't make a change in January.
    There you go tarbs, & think most of those just dont post on here as they get shouted down for looking at anything positive, this boards is full of negativity & people who thrive on us losing it seems! thats not aimed at everyone btw
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Pinkie must be IH as nobody could be so convincing in his defence
      Of IH either that or he is just plain.......
      Pinks are you currently sporting shiner on left cheekbone?

Comment

Christ on a bike.....he's imagining clean sheets now!
        Sorry thought we had won 0-2 at birmingham sorry, but we didnt concede from open play against bristol and ipswich, point being to youre ranting about our poor defence!

thats to bakes sorry tarbs not you

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          How many clean sheets? when we`ve had our defenders out injured! neds come back and now we`ve just had two clean sheets and 1 goal conceded from open play in 4 games!
          Smithies - Premier League quality.

Robinson, Onuoha, Hall, Baptiste, Bidwell - all Championship quality defenders.

Freeman, Luongo, Scowen - all good championship midfielders

Wszolek - International quality winger - except we stick him right back.

BOS, Wheeler, Eze, Shodipo, Furlong, Oteh - Who knows, he never plays them.

If you honestly think another manager wouldn't get a lot more out of this group than Ollie is I'd be amazed.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Pinks shame you were not on the titanic could see you shouting out ‘if everyone gets a bucket and keeps filling it up and throwing over the side we will keep this boat afloat’
            He is on the Titanic....

Comment

I'm guessing most of those would prefer a change at the end of the season.
              Agree mate. Said the same myself in the thread. Plus the telling fact that only 3 out of 45 people voted to trust him with January transfer funds.

Comment

• Anyway im out now so good luck to any remaining postive person who tries to post lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Agree mate. Said the same myself in the thread. Plus the telling fact that only 3 out of 44 people voted to trust him with January transfer funds.
                  Yeah that makes sense with his really poor signings lololol

Comment

There you go tarbs, & think most of those just dont post on here as they get shouted down for looking at anything positive, this boards is full of negativity & people who thrive on us losing it seems! thats not aimed at everyone btw

Not having that Results crap tactics crap formation crap square
                    pegs in round holes add all the ########.......i thought Redcrap was king
                    o that but he really has a challenger for his crown

Comment

Anyway im out now so good luck to any remaining postive person who tries to post lol
                      You been sacked or you seen the light or you off to casualty

Or better still you've walked
                      Last edited by Bill; 30-12-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Sorry thought we had won 0-2 at birmingham sorry, but we didnt concede from open play against bristol and ipswich, point being to youre ranting about our poor defence!

thats to bakes sorry tarbs not you
                        7 clean sheets in 60 games
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Anyway im out now so good luck to any remaining postive person who tries to post lol
                          You got get down Harlington and take training??

Comment

• Just read that was Steve Morrison’s first goal of the season

Comment

• no system no passion no guts no quality no tactics & no idea. Holloway really needs to be got rid of. come on T.F grow a pair get rid and then the so called DOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Just read that was Steve Morrison’s first goal of the season
                                League record previously of 52 shots without a goal...

Roll on QPR the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Working...
                                X