Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Serious question Pinks. How bad does it have to get before you acknowledge how poor Ollie's performance has been since returning?
    That is such a obvious question that really shouldnt of been asked tarbs, obviously if the players show there not playing for him! which upto now they have showed they are!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Youre maybe not but loads of others are, but thats how it is on here after each game the seasons not over bakes, this could be our bad patch now and yet start picking up after the last games etc, too much meltdown for every little thing that happens on here, even to do with what ollie was wearing or how hes acting, its ridiculas, imagine how some on here would be if we went back 20 / 30 years lol, theyd be melting down on here every 2 seconds.
      If we keep Ollie till the end of the season and his record (almost 60 games and counting) continues then we have a chance of getting relegated - that is shocking with what I believe to be a mid-table championship squad. Our results since Ollie returned are definately NOT mid-table.

Factor in a few of the clubs below us are very likely to spend big and improve their squads in January we are in a precarious position bud.

Sticking the head in the sand won't change a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
        If we keep Ollie till the end of the season and his record (almost 60 games and counting) continues then we have a chance of getting relegated - that is shocking with what I believe to be a mid-table championship squad. Our results since Ollie returned are definately NOT mid-table.

Factor in a few of the clubs below us are very likely to spend big and improve their squads in January we are in a precarious position bud.

Sticking the head in the sand won't change a thing.
        Im not sticking my head in any sand bakes, if you really think we can be soo much better to bring in someone else fair play, i personally think that would be even more riskier, unless you fancy a new man to come in who will just park the bus to try to make sure we dont lose!

Comment

That is such a obvious question that really shouldnt of been asked tarbs, obviously if the players show there not playing for him! which upto now they have showed they are!
          How's it obvious Pinks?

You're about the only QPR fan that I know who still has any faith in the manager. I'm just intrigued as to what he has to do to lose your faith.

So you're saying that if you feel the players are no longer playing for him then you'd agree that he needs to go?

Comment

Im not sticking my head in any sand bakes, if you really think we can be soo much better to bring in someone else fair play, i personally think that would be even more riskier, unless you fancy a new man to come in who will just park the bus to try to make sure we dont lose!
            But we have a mid table squad no? Any average manager would get these playing to a mid-table position, or are you saying the players are shite? Ollies been here 14 months now, he should have the squad he wants by now.

You're making too many excuses for the guy. Results say it's sack time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              How's it obvious Pinks?

You're about the only QPR fan that I know who still has any faith in the manager. I'm just intrigued as to what he has to do to lose your faith.

So you're saying that if you feel the players are no longer playing for him then you'd agree that he needs to go?
              Really?? well that poll tells a different story tarbs!

Comment

Park the farking bus if we have to Pinks. We're gonna get relegated if we don't start picking up some points.

You've pointed out yourself on this thread that our strikers ain't good enough, and I agree. We ain't scoring anywhere near enough goals. With this in mind, I'd have no qualms at all if we set up defensive away from home. Play for a clean sheet and play on the break. Yes, it'd be dull as hell, but it would keep us up.

Too much like tactics for Ollie though, ain't It?
                Last edited by Tarbie; 30-12-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

But we have a mid table squad no? Any average manager would get these playing to a mid-table position, or are you saying the players are shite? Ollies been here 14 months now, he should have the squad he wants by now.

You're making too many excuses for the guy. Results say it's sack time.
                  Mid table squad? at the moment obviously we`re not, again without scoring strikers squad we wont be doing anything decent!

Comment

• I think we’re very very close to finding out if players remain on his side. The players at the end of matches now look totally fed up

Comment

Mid table squad? at the moment obviously we`re not, again without scoring strikers squad we wont be doing anything decent!
                      Ollie has been here 14 months. Why has he not addressed the striking situation? Also we were mid table before he came so what's happened since then? Signing Scowen? Probably our best player, yet we're going backwards - strange.

He's responsible.

Comment

• Pinks shame you were not on the titanic could see you shouting out ‘if everyone gets a bucket and keeps filling it up and throwing over the side we will keep this boat afloat’

Comment

Really?? well that poll tells a different story tarbs!
                          No it doesn't.

That poll has only THREE people out of 44 voters who have voted to trust him with transfer funds next month if any were made available to him.

Comment

Ollie has been here 14 months. Why has he not addressed the striking situation? Also we were mid table before he came so what's happened since then? Signing Scowen? Probably our best player, yet we're going backwards - strange.

He's responsible.
                            And how obvious a answer is that? hes obviously sorting the midfield out and defence and a few youngsters & matt smith for a measley million, looked like the spending stopped so what else can he do, otherwise he wouldnt of mentioned about loans in the next transfer window!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              No it doesn't.

That poll has only THREE people out of 44 voters who have voted to trust him with transfer funds next month if any were made available to him.
                              Yes it does, when i answered it it would of been 2 options of him getting money to spend or not! i only really took notice of one and voted

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                No it doesn't.

What poll are we talking about? The one started a month back about whether we should stick with Ollie til the end of the season?

Hardly relevant now anyway is It?

Comment

Working...
                                X