No announcement yet.

Millwall 1 QPR 0 **MATCH THREAD**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's amazing is that everyone is shocked by this.
    We know what Ollie is like don't we?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
      Oh I see. So he knew they weren't going to turn up.
      Didnt everyone?

Comment

What's amazing is that everyone is shocked by this.
        We know what Ollie is like don't we?
        agree. he was never going to walk off that coach quietly.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Didnt everyone?
          Apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            agree. he was never going to walk off that coach quietly.
            Exactly

Comment

Yeah creep off the coach quietly, just what those morons want.
              Christ, talk about overreaction to everything.

He's clearly a limited manager but I found that quite funny.
              That attitude is part of the problem. Your manager should be setting the tone for the team not making a mug of himself. Smacks to me of him he totally unfocused on what’s ahead and getting wrapped up in what’s going on around him. Can you imagine Wenger or Sir Alex goading fans as they get off coach.

Comment

Apparently
                Our away record clearly suggests anyone who thinks we will ever win an away game is

Especially a London derby.

Comment

• Amazing that he would even consider goading them and cranking it up even more than it already was going to be. This man needs to be found a garden again and bloody soon.

Comment

Oh I see. So he knew they weren't going to turn up. I didn't realise that sorry.
                    Let's face it - most of us knew they weren't gonna turn up. It's what we do away from home.

Comment

• Westy or Matty, you in this smudge?

�� A disappointing result at The Den tonight - but huge thanks to the travelling #QPR faithful who were superb throughout! #MILvQPR https://t.co/HdYMgLqRvR

Comment

• Rank performance tonight. Joint effort between Ollie and the team. If it's only the manager, sack him. TPTB know we are $hit so condone the performances. What do we want as fans?

If it's promotion, dream on. If it's entertaining football then relegation and a new manager is my view.

Comment

• I really don’t know how even Fernandes puts up with this.

The combination of results, performances, same old excuses and that ridiculous showing off the coach, which was all about him, enough is enough!

Come on we are becoming a laughing stock, Millwall got rid of him far quicker and after better results!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                            I really don’t know how even Fernandes puts up with this.

The combination of results, performances, same old excuses and that ridiculous showing off the coach, which was all about him, enough is enough!

Come on we are becoming a laughing stock, Millwall got rid of him far quicker and after better results!!!!!!!
                            Laughing stock is about right mate.

Ollie turns up dressed as Peaky Blinder, plays up to their fans coming off the coach and then serves up that load of sh*te. The pr#ck just loves to be centre of attention doesn't he?

Our form is atrocious and we haven't got a single player who knows how to score a goal on a regular basis. Our confidence is shot to pieces and I suspect Ollie has lost the dressing room.

Time to get get shot and bring in someone with some fresh ideas to give the place a lift. Otherwise it's gonna to be a very nervy second half of the season.

Comment

• He’s a diva Tarbs

We’re second worst side in form table with only one side worse in Birmingham and their only side we have beaten in ten

I give up now what will be will be. If the powers that be are satisfied with what he’s delivering they can pick the pieces up

Comment

• Clueless idiot of a manager who will take us down if he stays the season. The man is an embarrasment to us and the question from his employers should be what are you trying to achieve by first slagging our fans off and secondly why goad them to make the atmosphere even more hostile. Fernandes is in a position to change this situation but I cannot see any change occuring which in a nutshell sums up the club and its owners ambition right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X