QPR 1 Leeds 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Can’t see Pulis coming to a club near the bottom of the championship with no money can you?
    God no - he'll stay well away from us.

The owners have lost their ambition with QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      2 shots on target at home. That's ####ing awful. Washington I've had enough off for a while now. Gave him a chance geeza pony proper pony
      League 1 player at best - can't believe we paid 2.5 mill for him

Comment

• We should get rid of some players in January and bring in some quality. These lots are simply not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          We should get rid of some players in January and bring in some quality. These lots are simply not good enough.
          i wouldn't even give cw his job as a postman back tbh fk knows whos gunna give him a job as a footballer

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
            i wouldn't even give cw his job as a postman back tbh fk knows whos gunna give him a job as a footballer
            If were gonna go that route funny how no one will ask me how our very much loved captained played
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well you have score when near the box as a postman so I guess you are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                If were gonna go that route funny how no one will ask me how our very much loved captained played
                well he can get a job as a single parent with 5 kids as hes used to making mistakes

Comment

• Not the worst performance but all Ollies weaknesses exposed in that 90mins

Decent enough first half but not in it at all second. No movement, imagination, desire and more importantly and worryingly nothing from the side of the pitch to change it.

We have a defensive negative manager sending a team out to a negative game plan. The home efforts are starting to resemble more and more the away performances

Comment

He could be a darts player (always hits the keeper bang on) or a wrestler maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Unfortunately TF thinks Olly is doing a great job.
                      Indeed he is if the aim is to get into League 1.
                      Last edited by stanistheman; 09-12-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Clown Tony and stupid Les need to go too

Comment

• We need to play with width. Leeds unlocked our defence by doing it.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• I think partnof ollies problem is his insistance on using 3 defenders, wing backs and 3 in midfield. It doesn't suit an attacking style of play with our players.

Comment

• this was my third game of the season and will most likey be my last, until that cant is sacked.

all i have to show for it are numb knees and frozen toes.

wtf does that #cloneofmackie bring to the forward line. the useless plank had 1 guilt edged chance in the first half, and his 50p shaped foot sends it wide. all he farking does is runaboutalot. useless garbage striker. what you see in him weare, i will never know.

best player for me was woslek, even though i left early and missed his goal (fark you hollowhead) he looked lively and ran the line well. so glad to hear he got a goal for himself. bidwell also did well.

the team as a whole are clueless, and the blame for that is down to the idiot manager and his chestbeater pals in the dugout. they are completley out of their debts.

some stats to sum it all up.

1 shot on target today
                              1 point out of possible 18
                              0 wins in last 6 games
                              0 away wins in 10 months away from home
                              6 clean sheets in 55 games
                              16 wins in 55 games

the Director of frkups and ian knobhead are doing a #grandjob.
                              Last edited by Hitman34; 09-12-2017, 07:07 PM.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                Clown Tony and stupid Les need to go too
                                the director of farkups is the most important issue that uncle bungle needs to deal with. we will never get a decent standard manager with is mug still hanging about the place and pulling strings
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X