No announcement yet.

QPR 2 Brentford 2 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He also said he felt Matt Smith was getting quicker! Say no ####ing more.

Comment

• It was just a strange rant of an interview. Clearly the adrenaline was still pumping, but that ain't an excuse. Bloke is a muppet!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        He also said he felt Matt Smith was getting quicker! Say no ####ing more.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Good result in the end but come on mate, that was an embarrassing performance.
          Absolutley! All that did was Paper over the cracks! A team that were out played, out thought and for the last 20 mins resorted to hoofing a ball over our midfield . Yes we didn't lose but again we allowed an away team to have more than 20 shots on our goal. 2 world class saves by our keeper stopped us letting in 4 again...Yes i was one of the ones who left early...breaking a rule having never left early before but that performance was as bad as it gets. We buy a fistful of wingers and play none of them we play as narrow as we could ...you can throw a small coat over our midfield 3. no tub thumping from holloway will change that

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            It was just a strange rant of an interview. Clearly the adrenaline was still pumping, but that ain't an excuse. Bloke is a muppet!
            He got more abuse than i think ive ever heard any manager get in a long time. But i have got a terrible memory so someone will prolly put me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              He got more abuse than i think ive ever heard any manager get in a long time. But i have got a terrible memory so someone will prolly put me wrong.
              pe teacher at foolham. that was real nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                He got no abuse at the game. No boos. Bar mine. Other managers have got loads more. The PE teacher at Fulham for instance. And at Brentford. Hughes at home to Southampton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  But necessary.

Comment

• Holloway has had easy run and got no stick tonight not since he's been back. He deserves stick and tons off it but he's got away with it so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      But necessary.
                      oh it was mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        He got no abuse at the game. No boos. Bar mine.
                        Oh right. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Holloway has had easy run and got no stick tonight not since he's been back. He deserves stick and tons off it but he's got away with it so far
                          If he wasn't an ex player and manager he'd have got dogs abuse a long time ago. Same with Les.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• His style of play or lack of it shows and just what Bircham brings to the table is anyones guess. Look at the style of play or lack of it compared to them tonight.

Comment

• We had no live tv or QPR Plus here in Canada for the match, I got tired of following the match on here and Twitter, too much moaning so I went out for a bike ride at about 80 minutes, imagine my surprise to find out about us grabbing two goals in stoppage time, the moaning continues though!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Blimey yeah. I think I felt a bit sorry for the bloke that evening, watching him trudge past the away end as absolute torrid abuse was thrown at him.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2