Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Me too. Immensely.
    Mid table club , mid table predictions, mid table draw in an all time classic thrilling ending.
    No fan of Ollies but i make him right.
    Hard to believe some of our fans can’t just hold fire on their hatred of the management for 2 minutes and enjoy the fact we made an unbelievable comeback, totally pi ssing off 3000 smug Brentford fans.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

• gutted i left on 86 mins i've got to be up at 6am and have 2 hour drive in front of me , well don't the lads for not giving up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Mate, at real speed I thought it hit the guys chest. With the benefit of slow motion and a close up, you can see it's hit the guys arm.

It's 50/50 whether you get given them in my opinion.

For the manager to go on TV and say the standard of refereeing ain't good enough, he really wants to have a better reason than that. There's a good chance the FA will have him up on that, and he'll be bang to rights.

Fernandes should also be on the phone to him tomorrow asking for explanations as to why he told the fans that went home early to stay home next time. We've got enough problems without the manager goading fans not to show up.
        That is not what he said, he said they should stay to the end of the game instead of going early

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Hard to believe some of our fans can’t just hold fire on their hatred of the management for 2 minutes and enjoy the fact we made an unbelievable comeback, totally pi ssing off 3000 smug Brentford fans.
          My sentiments exactly.
          At 92 minutes i was ready to type Ollie Out all night on here, but i cant after that.
          It was amazing it really was.

#Character
          #Fightback
          #DressingRoomNotLost
          #StayUntilTheEndWhenWeAreAttackingStill

Comment

My sentiments exactly.
            At 92 minutes i was ready to type Ollie Out all night on here, but i cant after that.

#Character
            #Fightback
            #DressingRoomNotLost
            Thing is Kev, did Holloway have a plan to go attacking in injury time at 2-0 down? Course he didn't, it was a fluke. The fact that we got a point is just papering over the cracks. His record is shocking.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              That is not what he said, he said they should stay to the end of the game instead of going early
              "Dont go home, stay to the end. If you don't want to...stay there." Not great English admittedly, but I'm pretty sure what he meant was stay home if you don't want to stay til the end of the game.

Comment

If you think there were 3000 Brentford fans there then your taking your lines from the same book of lies that the manager uses. Upstairs was empty

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Thing is Kev, did Holloway have a plan to go attacking in injury time at 2-0 down? Course he didn't, it was a fluke. The fact that we got a point is just papering over the cracks. His record is shocking.
                  Im not denying that whatsoever, but im a Rangers supporter not an Ollie supporter mate. Ive left happier than ivebeen in years and im getting hammered and dont give a shite about the manager right at this moment.

Comment

My sentiments exactly.

#Character
                    #Fightback
                    #DressingRoomNotLost
                    You thought tonight was amazing or two minutes?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      93rd and 94th only obvs.

Comment

If you think there were 3000 Brentford fans there then your taking your lines from the same book of lies that the manager uses. Upstairs was empty
                        But they were all pissed off. Thatīs the main thing here.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          But they were all pissed off. Thatīs the main thing here.
                          Could not give toss how Brentford fans felt DK and I don't mean that rude mate. Under this manager were going backwards I care about QPR and the impact this deluded manager is having

Comment

Good result in the end but come on mate, that was an embarrassing performance.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Could not give toss how Brentford fans felt DK and I don't mean that rude mate. Under this manager were going backwards I care about QPR and the impact this deluded manager is having

Comment

kev only needs two mins to make a night amazing
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X