Clear All

• There is a hell of a lot of wannabee managers on here

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      We lost 4-0. Sorry mate.
      In that case, we need a striker

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Andy Sinton pointed out shortly before they scored their first that they changed their formation due to the way we were bossing the game for the first 10 minutes. And let's face it, from the moment that went in there was only one team in it.
        It was crying out for a change of approach, but as usual, none came until half time once they had scored the inevitable second goal.

If only we had a manager who could see the obvious and adapt, rather than blindly persist with what doesn't work.

Really needs to stop the pointless exercise of trying to turn the likes of Bidwell into a wing back, simply so he can play with the one system. Just play to a system which gets the best out of each player and therefore the team as a whole. We are absolutely dreadful up front because of it.
        This.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
          There is a hell of a lot of wannabee managers on here
          What do you talk to your mates about down the pub when discussing football then? Are tactics and team selections off limits??

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            We aint going to get one so thats that

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
              This.
              I disagree,Holloway is doing a decent job with what he has,let's not forget we won our last 2 games,so obviously Holloway got his game plan right for them

Comment

What do you talk to your mates about down the pub when discussing football then? Are tactics and team selections off limits??
                Calm down usually play poker but that involves numbers

We got battered get over it

Comment

Calm down usually play poker but that involves numbers

We got battered get over it
                  Calm down is a new one. I’m always told I’m too laid back!

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                    Andy Sinton pointed out shortly before they scored their first that they changed their formation due to the way we were bossing the game for the first 10 minutes. And let's face it, from the moment that went in there was only one team in it.
                    It was crying out for a change of approach, but as usual, none came until half time once they had scored the inevitable second goal.

If only we had a manager who could see the obvious and adapt, rather than blindly persist with what doesn't work.

Really needs to stop the pointless exercise of trying to turn the likes of Bidwell into a wing back, simply so he can play with the one system. Just play to a system which gets the best out of each player and therefore the team as a whole. We are absolutely dreadful up front because of it.
                    Well hang on derby lost 4-1 to reading so maybe get in a so called world class manager
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Four days perfect sailing before......

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Calm down is a new one. I’m always told I’m too laid back!
                        Laid back you bit on that one matey wouldnt want to meet you on a bad day

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          I disagree,Holloway is doing a decent job with what he has,let's not forget we won our last 2 games,so obviously Holloway got his game plan right for them

Comment

Laid back you bit on that one matey wouldnt want to meet you on a bad day
                            Well I thought I was only asking a question but then that’s why more arguments start over email etc rather than in person.

Comment

We do. And unfortunately Freeman, Luongo and Scowen don't know what to do when they see opponents goal.

Comment

• Won two of last ten games. No need to panic.

Comment

Working...
                                X